~1 Trap House~

Your POV
Text with Colby

(y/n): Colbyyyy

Colbs❤:Whatttt

(y/n): Landing in 5

Colbs❤: okay I'm will be waiting

I put my phone away and wait to get off the plane, Colby said he would be waiting for me. I finally get off the flight and see Colby. "COLBYYYY!" You screech. You run into Colby's arms. "I missed you!" You say still hugging Colby. "I missed you too!" He says swaying side to side. He loads your suitcases into his trunk. "To the trap house!" He says.

Me and Colby arrive at the trap house and you sigh. "How many of them are single not including you?"  "Two, why? Are you desperate?" He says grinning. "Nope just seeing how many loners there are." You laugh. We get out of the car and enter the trap house. "IM HOME BITCHES!" Colby booms. 5 Boys come into the room. The oldest one introduces them all. "I'm Elton, This is Corey, Aaron, Sam, and Jake." He sticks his hand out and I shake it. "I'm (y/n)." Colby takes you up to his your guys room. "Are we sharing a bed?" I ask sounding disgusted. "Yes but not like that." Colby chuckles. I shake my head and laugh.

I unpack and then change into a Why Dont We hoodie and some shorts. You walk downstairs and see a girl. "I'm Devyn!" She greets. "I'm (y/n)." You say. You head into the gaming room and see a ps4. Colby walks in and grabs 2 remotes. He hand one to you. "Fortnite?" He grins. "Oh your on!" You smirk. After about 20 games, you and Colby decide to sleep. I change into a spaghetti strap and sweat pants.

Time skip Morning

I wake up to Colby squriting me with a water gun. "COLBY!" You yell chasing him. I run down the stairs, through the kitchen, and outside. Colby was nowhere. Less than a second later I feel hands pick me up and I start moving towards the pool. "Colby, no, stop!" I say while squirming. "Nope!" Colby laughs. I sigh and wait to be thrown. When I hit the water I started shivering. "Dude, what the fuck, me and Corey just put dry ice in there!" Jake yells at Colby. I swim to the edge of the pool and jump out. "Shit (y/n)! I'm sorry." Colby wraps his arms around me. "I-its o-okay." I stammer.

We get Inside and I run to the bathroom. I stare into the mirror as I watch my light blue lip turn pink again. Somebody lightly knocks on the door. "Who is it?" I ask. "Jake." The knocker replies. I open the door and I see him holding my Why Dont We hoodie. "Here, I thought you might need it." He says scratching his neck.

Jakes POV

(y/n) Runs to bathroom. I decide to get her a hoodie. I run upstairs and find a Why Dont We hoodie. I also put a black T-shirt, black shorts, a sports bra and underwear inside the hoodie. I go to the bathroom and knock on the door. "Who is it?" She asks. "Jake." I reply. She opens the door " I thought you might need it." I scratch the back of my neck.

(y/n) POV

"Thanks Jake." I smile. "No problem." He nods and walks off. I unfold the hoodie and other stuff falls out. A shirt, shorts, and undergarments. I quickly change and walk out with my wet clothes. I go into mine and Colby's room and throw my clothes at him. "Thanks a lot, Jerk." I smirk. He gets up and grabs me. "I know I'm a Jerk." He grins. He carry's me down stairs and throws me on the couch. I get up and look for something to eat. I find cereal. Cinnamon toast crunch. "Dont eat that, that's Jakes." Aaron says. "What if I do?" I ask "Then he will tackle you." Aaron laughs. I get a bowl anyway. I sit down and put on Netflix. "WHO ATE MY CINNAMON TOAST CRUNCH!" Jake yelled. (y/n) Aaron stated. You little bitch I thought. Jake walks into the room. "Hi." I grin. "You did too." He chuckles. He then cracks his knuckles and neck. He picks me up and walks upstairs to Colby's room. "Keep you dog on a leash." He throws me on the bed. "What did she do?" Colby laughs. "Cinnamon toast crunch." Jake fake pouts.

Jakes POV

It was hilarious. Aaron just ratted (y/n) out like that. Oh well. Still gotta take her to her owner. But she's just so cute and sweet. Oh well. Still Colby has to watch her. But I think , Im falling for her.

(y/n) POV

I think that I need to obey the rules. Oh well it was just cereal. I think he overreacted. Jake is so kind and nice. "Colby." I call. "What?" He answers. Can we go to the mall? I ask. "Fine." Colby sighs.

~~~~~~~
Words in the story: 835
I have got to say I'm proud of myself. This is the longest chapter I have ever written. I hope you guys like this story. Next chapter next thursday
Love,
✖✖ ya Lil bitch✖✖