~3 Doctors and Boyfriends~

Still your POV

We get home and I decide to sleep. I didn't want Colby to find out I was sick but I wanted to sleep. "Hey (y/n), you dont look so good." Colby states. "No duh." I say sounding paranoid. "Well I told Hannah she can sleep in my bed so your stuck on the couch." Colby shrugs. "What!? I'm sick, I'm tired and I can't sleep where I usually sleep?! That's bull shit." I say. "Sleep on the couch." Colby says. I storm off.

I have 980 dollars left, I know where some apartments are. Let's go. Just before I pack Jake taps me. "What?" I say. "Do you need a place to sleep?" Jake asks. "Yeah, I'm going to get an apartment." I say. "You know you can sleep in my room if you want." Jake stares at me. "Okay, thanks." I hug him. "Is it okay if I bring my stuff into your room?" He shrugs, "I dont care." I hug him again only this time tighter.

I go upstairs and transfer my stuff into Jakes room. I then lay down and fall asleep. I wake up to noise from Colby's room. Hannah moaning, and clapping. "Gross!" I mumble. I then realize that Jake had his arms wrapped around me. I take out my phone and look at the time. "Its fucking 5:42AM, why can't they just sleep. I groan. I get up carefully, and walk down stairs into the kitchen. I look in the fridge and see nothing. I then decide to uber to the store.

In the store, I grab eggs, milk, bacon, bread, baking powder, salt, sugar, butter, and flour. I pay for the stuff, and uber back to the house. It was now 6:15, and Hannah and colby were still at it. I grab a few pans and starts cooking, I made 28 pancakes, 14 over easy eggs, some toast, and bacon. I set the table with food for everybody and then decide time to wake people up. Its was 8:00 on the dot. I grab two pans and run upstairs. While banging the pans together I yell "OH MY GOD THERE IS A FIRE HELPPP!!!" Everybody wakes up and runs out of their rooms. "What the actual fuck!" Jake laughed. "I made breakfast." I say.

Everybody went downstairs and started eating. "Hey Jake, wanna go to the pier today?" I ask. "Aren't you still sick?" He asks. "Yeah but-" I get cut off by Jake. "when your not sick." He says. "Jaaaaake!" I whine.  "Dont 'Jaaaake' me." He said mocking my Jaaake."Fine!" I pout. I decide to go upstairs and change. I change into a baby blue crop top, black leggings, and my new monochrome converse. I put my hair into a messy bun and go back down stairs. "Where are you going?" Jake asks. "To the pier." I grin. Everybody laughs. "I will be ready in a sec." Jake sighs, going up stairs to change.

Jake comes back down the stairs and he looked good. I caught myself staring. "Let's go!" I say.
We arrive at the pier and start walking around.

Time Skip to 10:49pm

We get to the ferris wheel and I decide to get on. As the wheel turned I could see more and more of LA.
When the ride ended, I got off, when I exited the seat I felt somebody slap my ass. I turn around and see the operator. Jake had noticed that he slapped my butt and jogged up. "Excuse me sir, but I might report you for that." I say. "Haha I will do it again!" The operator smirks. "What the hell man!?" Jake says getting in his face. "And who are you?!" The operator laughs. "I'm her best friend! Now dont ever fucking touch her again you pervert!" Jake yells at him.

We walk away, Jake wrapping his arm around my waist, while I hug his side. (y/n), I had so much fun today. Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks. "YES!" I jump on him. We then kiss. I then start feeling clammy and sick again. "are you okay?" Jake asks getting worried. I then pass out

Jake POV

We arrive at the hospital and I carry her into the waiting room. The doctor called her and I carried her in. "What's the problem?" The doctor asked.
"We were having a great time at the pier and 10 minutes ago she passes out, I felt her head and she was burning." I say. "Well we're going to keep her overnight, check her, run some tests, and then we will see what's wrong." The doctor states. "Okay, please take care of her please?" I sigh. The doctor chuckles and nods.

Back at the trap house

"hey Jake, where is (y/n)?" Colby asks. I brush it off and go to my room. A few minutes later my phone started ringing. "Hello?" I ask confused. The phone crackles for a few minutes and I hear a voice. "You girlfriend is cured." And the phone hung up. I shake my head and get up. I pick up     ( y/n) from the hospital and go home.

(Y/n) pov

I wake up in Jake's car. I see his hand on my hand. I sit up a little and he looks at me. "(Y/n)!!!!!" Jake excites. "I love you!" I say.

Hey guysss I'm back!!!!! Y'all happy?! Probably not
I'm posting!!!! Not as often but still😖😜😝😎
904 words in storyyyy
✖✖Ya LilBitch✖✖
Outie