~2 Mall and exploring~

(y/n) POV

Me and and Colby arrive at the mall and I immediately gasp. "This mall is bigger than where I am from Colbs." I stare at the mall. "Yeah well, Michigan is kinda an off state." Colby laughs. "Dont make fun of my home town." I frown. "Okay." He rolls his eyes. We walk into the mall and I spot a Hot Topic. Colby grins. "You learned from me." I giggle at that comment and we continue to head towards the entrance.

When we enter the store I immediately see a Panic At the Disco hoodie. I grab it and a few pairs of black jeans. I look around some more and see and Imagine Dragons T-shirt and grab it. I go up to the counter and pay. We continue shopping, then I see the converse store. "HELL YEAH!" I jump up and down. I run inside the converse store and see black monochrome high tops. I grab them and a converse hoodie, converse sweat pants, and converse shorts cause I'm a converse freak.

I go to the counter and pay and then walk out. Colby was holding all my bags. "Lets go to Victoria's secret!" I say. "NO MORE!" Colby says like I'm torturing him. "Just Victoria's secret please?" I ask. "Ughh fine!" Colby rolls his eyes. We get into Victoria's secret and I grab perfumes, and undergarments. I pay and we leave to home.

First thing I see is Jake. "Ha I feel bad for you Colby." Jake laughs. We put my stuff upstairs. Me and Colby decide to talk. "So do you like any of the boys?" Colby asks. "Maybe." I grin. "Tell me!" Colby scoots closer. "You will have to force it!" I say. "Okay!" Colby starts tickling my sides. "S-stop! Hahahaha C-colby!" I giggle and squirm. "Tell me and I will." He continues tickling me. "J- hahaha J-Jake!" I giggle. "Was that so hard?!" Colby laughs. "Yes!" I fake pout. "Somebody call me?" Jake walks in. "(y/n)-" I cover Colby's mouth. He moves my hand. "(y/n) Likes you!" Colby yells. Jake stares at me blankly. I turn away and burry my head into pillows. "We're going exploring later tonight, and I was wondering if you guys could come." Jake says. "Sure we could." I grumble through pillows. "That's a yeah." Colby says.

Jakes POV

I can't believe that Colby did that to her. I feel bad for her. Oh well at least she's coming exploring with us.

(y/n) POV

My phone buzzes. "It says my everything." Colby says. My head bolts up. I grab my phone and read the message

MyEverything😝: Hey Bitch💙

Me: Wassuh Bitch😘

MyEverything😝: how's LA?

Me: Great

MyEverything😝: Can I visit?!

Me: Duh anytime.

MyEverything😝: okay good, omw in uber💙

Me: Wait what, for realz!?

MyEverything😝: Yah!

MyEverything😝: see ya in 10

Me: see ya in 10

I run down stairs and wait by the gate. When she gets here I put the pin in and she comes in. I shut the gate. "Hannah!!! You actually came Bitch!" I say hugging her. "Duh bitch. Had to see you!" She exclaims. I take her inside. "How long ya staying?" I ask. "A week." She sighs. "Who's here?" Colby says running down the stairs. "Is that Colby effing Brock!?" She stares at me. "Maybe..." I grin. "We're exploring tonight and you can come!" I say. "Hell yez!" She jumps up and down.

Time skippp

Me and Hannah both start recording for our channel. "Waasup bitches, we're back. Today we are exploring with Sam, Colby, and, Jake. We are going to an abandoned mental hospital out of town. We will see you guys when we arrive." We both finish talking to the camera and sigh.

Jakes POV

I didn't know she had a channel. Now I'm suprised. We finally arrive. "Masks on!" Sam says
We all put on our masks. (y/n) looked scared. I should stay by her for the entire time we're here. Oh wait, earlier, She is probably too embarrassed to be by me. Oh well I'm still gonna stay by her. We were out of town so we were gonna stay in a hotel.
I still dont want to upset her.

We entered the hospital and (y/n) stuck by me. The entire walk in. "Hey, you okay after earlier?" I ask looking down into her eyes. "Yeah." She mumbles. "Okay." I say bluntly. We continue exploring, and her and Hannah recording. We hear a loud crash and Sam pulls out the Ouija board. We all place two fingers on the planchette. Sam asks "is anybody here?" The planchette moves immediately. (y/n) was looking passed Sam. Whatever she seen scared her

She removed her hand from the planchette. Hannah pointed the camera at what she was looking at. "If you are what (y/n) is staring at, make noise." Sam says. Another loud crash right where (y/n) was looking. We all get up and run.

We get outside and I don't see (y/n). "Where is  
(y/n)?" Hannah says. Everybody looks around and we don't see her. I run back into the place we were which was 3rd floor. I see (y/n) laying on the floor. I pick her up and run out with her. When they see her, they all run to the car. I do too.

When she wakes up I will tell her what happened.
We pull up into a hotel. We get 2 rooms I decide to take (y/n). Sam and Colby to Hannah. I put (y/n) down on the bed. I take a Snapchat. And caption it. Exploring gone wrong.

Time skip Your POV

I wake up with a pounding headache. I cough and blood comes up. I head to the bathroom. I see an Advil bottle. I take two and then take my temperature. "108.2, that's fucking high." I sigh.
"You good?" Jake asks. "No." I cough. "Do you need to go to the doctor?" Jake walks in. He looks at me and feels my forehead. "You look sick as fuck, and you are burning." He says eyes widening. "I'm fine." I say. "Okay." He say with hesitation.

Words in the story: 1048

Heyy Guys Ik I said next thursday but... I got bored
Chapter two was really fun to write because it involved a Ouija board. Chapter three will be out tomorrow or possible today. Hope you enjoyed chapter two. This is now the longest chapter I have ever written
Love,
✖✖Ya Lil Bitch✖✖