Ch.2 - (Bts x Oc) Life Saver

This is a story I keep thinking about that I find cool. It's based off of my first dream with BTS in it where I was starting to have more frequent lucid dreams (they used to be rare. I have them all the time now almost every day) and I had Namjoon in it. To explain, a ton of people were dancing in the street with Rap Monster being one of them. It was dark out and one of the people dancing freely and for fun alone was apparently unstable and pulled out a gun. The guy fired it into the air making us but the three of us scatter, some police men showing up in the buildings around us. I approached the guy while talking to him, before flipping myself around him and taking him to the ground to protect the people around me (Namjoon) I quickly became friends with him and a few others and for some reason predicted the Music video set to House of Cards (the many fences)

I've said too much 🙊 let's just get to the short story 😂

~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~•~

  'I know something is wrong, I can just feel it.' A silver haired girl thought as she walked into a concert. Not just any concert, but a BTS concert! The emotionless girl wore nothing but a dull face as she walked slowly to see if she could get amusement from the fan girls pushing her to go faster.

The usual.

Her black mask complimented her sharp black wings she styled on her eyelids, but it was kind of a pun from walking into a BTS concert wearing wings. She stepped up to show her id to a security guard so she could register her ticket for the massive mob in the area where they could almost stroke the guy's feet. (*IM KIDDING I KNOW THE DISTANCE*) Though they would be kicked out pretty quickly, if they succeeded that would be a hella interesting story.

These thoughts used to make her crack a huge smile and stifle a laugh, but now it only could make her crack a very hard to see smirk.

She was a little messed up as the memes say.

The man interrupted her precious thoughts by saying her name and giving her license back to her. Quickly after, she was shoved inside by her own excitement.

Over time, she kept being pushed around by people who were wanting to get good spots, but her body wasn't going to fall anytime soon. In fact, people pushed her and they fell instead.

Their fault ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

She kept taking little steps before she gave in and walked a bit faster than normal. Another reason she did this was to make her wait less and walk more, it made her pet peeve of start-stop-start-stop go away pretty satisfyingly.

The feeling was back, she had this sense where she could tell if something bad was going to happen. That sense was what drove her forward in life. It was what made her do good, and get money for her "good deed".

She snorted (then quickly decided to cover her mouth in a fit of embarrassment) at her thoughts and the large stadium - rivaling arena('s) choice to play 'Anpanman' while the fans walked in. After a while, she had finally reached the front of the large and very time consuming line - and may I say was it worth it.
Looking through the lens on videos of their vlog type films didn't seem like it was anywhere the massiveness that the arenas actually were.

And they almost always were sold out! She truly couldn't bring herself to think of a time they weren't full. One because that's almost impossible for her, and two because it'll make her feel old.

For now though, she just stayed right in front of the stage - more actually one or two rows behind it but still.

She put in her earbuds and got comfortable - again.

--

It was almost like she took a power nap, it amazed her from that. She sat back up the moment she heard the screams of young (and old, who's to judge) incredibly hyped fan girls, rising quickly to her feet from her sitting position. The feeling had returned, again, and it was unsettling that her instincts were telling her to get into a fighting position.