Back home.

We had to come home early from our little trip, Hunter had to work. I went ahead and started moving my things over, not everything of course since I won't be staying there until we are married but we figured it would be easier and less stressful for me and sweet pea if we moves my stuff gradually. He moved the big stuff over with the help of my father, I offered to help and thought my father and him both were going to tie me to a chair. They have both been extremely protective of me especially since we got back from our trip.

Hunter: i cant believe that tomorrow you are going to be mrs. Williams 😍

Hunter: this is going to sound pervy but fuck it! I have wanted to make you mine for a while now and i cant wait to take you off the market forever

Me: im excited to be mrs. Williams too.

Me: speakinh of people with that last name, have you heard from emily? Is she coming tomorrow?

Hunter: yes i heard from her but shes not coming baby, im so sorry. I tried to convince her

I don't know why I got my hopes up. I actually thought she would have come around by now, but I don't blame her. Not only did I fuck her father, but I got pregnant and now I'm going to marry him. I probably wouldn't talk to me either. I just wanted to share tomorrow with my dad and my best friend, but at least I have Hunter.

Hunter: baby are you ok?

Me: not really but ill get over it.

Hunter: want me to come over or you come over here?

Me: no thanks, im just going to go to sleep. Ill see you tomorrow. Ill be the one in white lol

Hunter: good night future mrs williams. I love you

Me: i love you too mr williams

I wake up to a light knocking on my door. "Baby girl, you should probably get up now so you can start getting ready. Big day today." "I'm coming daddy, thank you."

After breakfast I go ahead and take my shower so I can start curling my hair and do my make up. After about 2 hours I go ahead and put my dress on and my sandals "knock knock, you about ready baby gi.." he stops before he can finish "Katelynn baby, you look so beautiful." He comes in and kisses my cheek. "Thank you daddy" I smile up at him. "You ready to go get married?" I smile and nod my head.

When we arrive Hunter is already there, he looks so handsome. As we walk up to him before we head inside his eyes land on me and he gets the biggest smile I've ever seen. "Baby, you look breathtaking! I'm the luckiest man alive!" "You look very handsome yourself baby" I lean up to kiss him. But I'm interrupted by someome clearing their throat, I turn around to see Emily standing there. I can barely breathe and start crying and run to her "Em! I can't believe you're here! I'm so sorry! I love you!" To my surprise she higs me back and cries with me "I'm the one that should be sorry Kate, It's not fair for me to try to stand between the two people I love most in this world. You both deserve nothing but happiness. How's the baby?"  Since I can't really talk through my sobs Hunter chimes in "The baby is healthy sweet heart" he says walking over to hug us both. "Thank you for coming, this means the world to both of us. You've just made this the perfect day." "I'm glad I came to my senses and didn't miss this, I wouldn't have forgiven myself. Katelynn, you look beautiful." She look at me with apologetic eyes. "Thanks Em, it means the world to me that you're here with me." I give her another big hug "I've missed you" I say in her hair. "I've missed you too" my dad dad interjects "As sweet as this family reunion is, I think it's  time for you to go get married now."

I never dreamed that I would be this happy at a wedding that was at the court house, but I think since it's more intimate, that it means more. I mean my dad and my best friend are here to watch me marry the love of my life and support me no matter how they feel about it inside. I'm the luckiest woman alive. It's also damn amazing that my soon to be husband is drop dead sexy. Mmmmmm.... making me drool haha!

After the ceremony my dad kisses me and says his goodbyes, he has to go back out of towm for work again. Emily starts fidgeting with her hands, I can tell whatever she is about to say is making her nervous "So, dad and well Kate now too..... ummm do you guys think that maybe I could move back home?" I decide that this is between them so I just stand back and let Hunter tell her, I'm sure that he won't mind though. "Katelynn, what do you think? It's your house now too, I don't want any more stress on you." I'm surprised he didn't immediately say yes. "Of course she can Hunter, she's your daughter and my best friend." He smiles "Then it's settled, lets all go home. We can have dinner as a family." He leans down and kisses my cheek and whispers in my ear "I told you everything would work out baby"