1. - At Sea.

Everything started less than a year ago or maybe... way before that.

I can't pinpoint exactly what I saw about her, what drew me close, how she filled my stomach with crazy butterflies, how my heart beat worse than a marching band's drum and how I swallow the impending drool whenever she's near.

No doubt she's drop dead gorgeous, like a flame surrounded by thousand moths.

At first, I was too afraid to be engulfed into her flames, it literally screamed danger..way too out of my league but my stupid self can't help staring, naive mouth keeps talking and foolish heart won't stop hoping.

It could be her mysterious persona, sarcastic nature or being funny yet the truth is..I yearn for her because she is what she is, without getting swayed by her physical attributes.

Having a fair share of suitors, I still feel intimidated by her presence and secretly desire for her.

Fate then decided to have a good laugh on me by designating her as my new roommate, imagine the sheer torture of being enclosed into a space with the subject of your fantasies and dreams.

Heaven forbid I don't do something that would embarrass me. I literally cussed, thankfully, just in my head when she strutted into our room.

Fuck it, I was a mess, only got out of my bed and just wearing a camisole and fitted shorts without any undies while she looked stunningly beautiful in her simple band shirt, pants and sneakers.

At first, I'm a total snob to her because I was terrified to fall but darn it, I still did. 

Life isn't fair, she makes me frustrated in so little ways. For instance, the way she drinks her tea every morning when I reach the apartment after a jog or the tone of her voice when she talks which is too alluring for me.

The thing is, she doesn't have a single clue on how she affects my whole system, how I shake in need when I caught a glimpse at her after she showers. And the most heart-breaking part of all?

I think I'm already in love with her, while she's obviously not. What can I do? I'm a mere prisoner of my own feelings.

'Bin, cmere asap. M would be out with Mr. Douchebag later. Need u. ~S'

After sending the message, I took a sleeping pill and sighed.

This would do, at least I'll get to see her again tomorrow after their so called 'friendly date'.  Less moping around for me. Several minutes passed, I feel myself getting drowsy while waiting for the slow Robin.

Wouldn't talk to M too, for obvious reasons which she didn't know of course. Well being snob to her made those lips pout.

How I want to bite those and suck.. Darn it.

"Shaaane!" Manly arms gave me a bear hug, straddled me, put a blanket over and pretended to kiss me all over while M is watching.

"Get off me." I hissed and glared but he just chuckled and moan.

What an actor.

He was cut off by M's giggle.

"You two are so cute. Why don't you guys date?" Hmm babe, I only want you, don't push me to someone else.

I sigh and hugged Robin for comfort. My heart is breaking knowing that she doesn't care.

The latter threw the blanket away, my face buried at his neck.

"Sorry, I-'ll go.." Her voice wavering. No M, don't use that tone, I'm the one who is hurting.

"Miranda, wait! Remember the juice I've been telling you 'bout how Shane got her hot bod? With exercise, you won't go wrong with this. Here!" He threw a flask to M which the latter drink immediately.