the end arrives for the chimera virus

Y/n POV.

Hive and I charged st each other our blades clashing. No doubt I was fighting for myself and no one else.  In the background grunts were fighting with rainbow six personnel.  I managed to kick Hive away. Hive walked towards his grunts hiding himself.

Y/n: Face me you coward!

I saw thermite appear from my right side. I turned to face him.

Thermite: Y/n. Good to see you.

I gave him a stern look.

Thermite: Y/n?

Ash: Thermite! Look out he knows the contingency plan!

Thermite went wide eyed. I charged at him and knocked him down holding my arm blades close to his neck.

Y/n: You damn traitorous bastard! I trusted you. And you went behind my back to make this plan!

Thermite: Y/n. I'm sorry. But there was no other way to secure our safety. We hoped to never have to use the plan.

Doc appeared looking at the situation.

Doc: Y/n this is what Hive wants! He wants you to kill everyone so no one stands in his way! We need you Y/n. I'm not asking you to forgive. But please. Help us kill Hive.

Hive appeared once again.

Hive: How stupid. If you were logical Y/n. You would stop fighting me and kill them. Join our evolution. Humanity is so much stronger thanks to the virus.

Ash and Finka opened fire on Hive. Hive blocked the shots. He charged at the two about to stab them both. I reacted on instinct and intercepted him knocking him away.

Y/n: You are not killing them.

Hive: Fine. You can kill them if you wish.

Y/n: I'm not joining you.

Hive: And here I thought you had some sense in you.

Y/n: You're mind is clouded by delusion. So many innocents died because of you. So I'm ending you right here.

I charged at him. We once again began dueling. Our strikes hitting one another. The fighting raged on.  It all ended when we stabbed one another with one of our blade arms. We looked into each others eyes.

Hive: Damn. I guess this is how it ends.

Y/n: Yeah.

I stabbed him with my other blade arm.

Hive: It...was fun. Y/n. In a different life. We could have been friends.

Y/n: Yeah we could have.

Hive: I guess. An evolution is overrated.

Y/n: Goodbye Hive. Rest in peace.

Hive: Goodbye Y/n. Fortune be with you.

I pulled my blade arms out and Hive fell down dead. The infected stopped fighting. Now with no goal they wandered aimlessly.

I held the hole in my gut. Doc rushed over to me.

Doc: Y/n. You should rest.

Y/n: Doc. I don't think I'm going to be okay. I can't... feel anything.

I fell down to the ground limp.

(Third person pov)

Doc:Y/n? Y/n?! Damn. We need a stretcher! 

Personnel brought a stretcher.

Ash: Doc what's wrong?!

Finka: Is he going to be okay!?

Doc: I don't know.

We managed to get him to the infirmary. We ran test and found massive amounts of an unknown substance.

Ellen: I got it! This must be a chemical to destroy the control cells that are now useless!

Doc: And since Y/n's Cells were already gone. The chemical is killing the wrong cells.

Ellen: We need to get the chemical out.

Doc: Maybe we can trick it into flowing a certain way. Do you still have a vile of some of the control cells?

Ellen: Yes.

Ellen rushed to grab the vial of control cells. Y/n started having a seizure. Doc tried to restrain him but he was too strong.

Doc: I need help here!

Thermite came in and grabbed the left arm. Kaplan came in and grabbed Y/n's right leg. Jaeger came in and grabbed the right arm and doc got the left leg.

Doc: Now we need to insert the control cells and trick the chemical into killing the control cells. Hopefully we'll have enough.

Ellen inserted the control cells. And soon the unknown chemical killed the control cells and disappeared. Y/n was now relaxed. Everyone let go of the limb they were holding.

Doc: Let's get him to his bed. He deserves a comfortable sleeping arrangement.

Thermite: Agreed.

Kapkan threw Y/n over his shoulder and carried him to his bed where he put Y/n down on it. He left and he saw Ash and Finka out of the room. He said nothing to the two as he walked by. They went in to the resting Y/n. They didn't care if he hated them now. They laid by his side. They didn't move a muscle for hours until Y/n woke up tired, hungry and thirsty. He saw the girls at his sides.

Y/n: Hey girls.

They both sprung awake at the sound of his voice.

Ash: Your okay!

Finka: Thank god! We were so worried.

They both hugged him tightly.

Ash: Y/n. Do you hate us now?

Y/n: No. I overreacted.  I should have known a precaution would be made.  I love you girls.

Ash and Finka: We love you too.

Doc came In.

Doc: Oh. Y/n your awake just in time.

Y/n: Time for what.

Doc: We managed to make something. With the control cells and the chemicals we found in the bloodstream of infected individuals. We made new control cells.

Doc walked up to me and I injected me with a syringe. I let out a grunt as I started turning human again.

Y/n: I'm a human again!

Doc: Yes. And you can change to and from your grunt form at will.

Y/n: Thanks Doc.

Doc nodded and left.

Y/n: Well girls. Guess we go to somewhat normal lives.

Ash: No doubt we'll get some money for this. After all we did save the world.

Finka: And no doubt Y/n will get money for surviving and for helping. He'll be a world hero.

Y/n: I just want a quiet life with my two girls.

And so only one more chapter remains. To reveal the life of the hero