Chapter One - The Truth

BEN's P.O.V

To be honest, I can't tell you how many times I wanted to tell Jeff that I loved him. He makes me so happy. Although, I do like to annoy him. It's funny when I annoy the shit out of him. But, to get me back, he always scares the living fuck out of me when I'm watching a scary movie.

Anyways, I was playing Legend of Zelda when Jeff walked into the room. He sat down on the couch. He looked really frustrated.

"Jeff?" I asked.

"Yes, BEN." He replied not looking at me

"Are you okay?" I asked looking concerned.

Jeff looked over at me. "I'm fine." Jeff said.

"Alright." I shrugged my shoulders and continued to play Legend of Zelda. "SHIT!" I yell full of anger as I lost the game, once again. Jeff snickered knowing that this isn't the first time I lost, and it won't be the last either.

Jeff's P.O.V

BEN's so cute when he gets angry, I thought to myself. What am I thinking?! BEN's not into me. Or is he?

I scooted close to him, as he was turning off the game. He noticed how close I was to him.

"Y-yes, Jeff?" BEN hesitated.

"Nothing." I replied full of confidence. BEN looked at me, and his cheeks were rose red. "BEN, you're blushing."

"I know, and I hate it." BEN whined.

I smirk knowing that BEN DOES  like me. I slowly leaned towards BEN. "Hey, Benny."

"Y-yeah?" BEN gulped so loud that I heard it.

"Is there something that you wanna tell me?" I smirked.

BEN's P.O.V

Oh, my Zelda! Should I kiss Jeff? Should I tell him that I loved him? Holy shit! Jeff's so hot. What should I do?!

My face heated up as I felt myself blushing like crazy.

"I-I lo-love you, J-jeff." I squirmed.

Jeff smirked knowing about my little crush on him. Well, it was more than just a crush. I fell in love with him.

Jeff smiled, "I love you, too, Benny."

I blushed, crazy!!