Chapter Two - Unexpected

Jeff's P.O.V

I stared at BEN's tomato red cheeks. He looks so adorable when he blushes. Out of nowhere, I had a thought in my head.

"So, Je-" Before BEN could finish, I attached my lips to his, and kissed him. BEN hesitantly kissed back, and then he fully melted into the kiss.

I licked his bottom lip, asking for entrance to enter his mouth. BEN opened up his mouth a little bit wider to where I could enter my tongue into his mouth. He returned the same thing.

I let go and smiled at my little Benny-boo. He's mine, and nobody else's. He's mine. Mine only. I love BEN so much.

BEN blushed and smiled back at me. I decided to kiss him again, so I did. It turned out to be a make out session. He tugged at my hoodie. "Off." He mumbled.

"Okay, Benny." I smirked.  I took off my hoodie, and lied back down on top of BEN. He tugged at my shirt. He growled, "Off." I smiled, and I gladly took off my shirt.

BEN's P.O.V

Jeff looks so hot without a shirt on. Like, seriously. He's sooooo hawt!! Oh, my Zelda. I'm starting to sound like Nina. I can't pay attention to that.  I have to pay attention to my little killer.

Jeff tugged at my Legend of Zelda hoodie, "Off." I smiled refusing his order. He took his knife, and the cut the hoodie off. He did the same thing with my shirt.

So, Jeff moved from my lips down to my neck. He kept searching for my sweet spot. I moaned softly as he found it. He kept nibbling at it.

"J-jeff, stop teasing." I said.

Jeff grinned, "You should've followed my orders then." Jeff continued teasing me. I moaned a bit louder. "Calm down, BEN. You don't wanna wake up the whole mansion, do you?"

I shook my head no, and he smiled. He kept nibbling at the same spot he's been doing, and I was holding back my moans. Jeff won't be too happy with that. Oh, my Zelda.