Chapter Five - Shower

Jeff's P.O.V

I woke up to find a sleeping BEN next to me. He was so adorable. I blushed as I thought about what happened last night. I wasn't even finished with him. He's so cute.

I poked his cheek. "BEN."

"Hmm... I'm sleeping, Jeff," BEN mumbled underneath his breath.

"Wake up. We got to take a shower." I said.

"No!" BEN shot up with his eyes wide open.

"Yes. We have to. It'll be fine. I'll be there." I reassured BEN.

"But, I don't wanna..." He complained.

"BEN, stop your bitching. We're taking a shower, and that's final. End of discussion." I said firmly.

"Fine," He mumbled as he was getting a green tunic and black leggings. He's  so cute! I know he hates water, but we have to take a shower.

I went over to my dresser and got out the usual. Black shirt. Black skinny jeans. My white, blood-stained hoodie. Also, my Converse's.

"Alright. Let's get this bullshit over with." BEN said rolling his eyes.

"Okay, Benny." I said. I was gonna finish him off. Hehehe, I'm so evil and so perverted.

We went into the bathroom, and I was right behind BEN. I turned around and locked the door. BEN glanced at the bathtub and shivered. I went up to him and hugged him. He stopped shivering after a while. I turned the water on hot, so BEN doesn't think about his past.

After, I got the water going, BEN and I undressed. He blushed at the sight of my body, just as well as I blushed at the sight of his.

BEN stepped into the shower, and then me. I smirked as I was thinking about what I was going to do to my BEN.

"Hey, BEN."

"Yeah," he replied. He turned around and I pinned him to the bathroom wall (that was in the shower of course.) BEN blushed as I kissed him. He wasn't expecting this. I knew it. He kissed back.

"You ready?" I asked.

BEN wasn't sure if he was. I kissed him and told him that everything was going to be okay. He then gave in.

I smiled as I positioned BEN to where my tip is at his entrance. I looked at him and he nodded. I slowly slid my member in.

"J-jeff, it hurts." BEN said moaning from the pain and pleasure.

I kissed his neck comforting him. He calmed down and stopped freaking out. He told me to move, so I thrusted inside him. He moaned softly.

"F-faster," BEN moaned. I did as he told me to. BEN moaned a bit louder.

"BEN, I-I'm a-" I moaned. "I-I'm s-s close."

"Me too." BEN said. We both came, and we came hard. BEN and I were both panting and out of breath. I smiled as I kissed his lips.

BEN and I got cleaned up. I smiled at him. "I love you, BEN."

BEN blushed and smiled. "I love you too, Jeff."

After we actually took a shower, I opened the door. Both E.J and Bloody Painter fell on their faces.

"How was he?" Bloody Painter teased BEN and me.

I smiled. "He was great. How was E.J?"  BEN blushed at the first part and laughed at the second part.

"Ewwww..." they both said at the same time. I laughed as BEN and I walked out of the bathroom. We walked downstairs to see Masky and Hoodie.

"Hey, guys." Masky said.

"'Sup, Timothy." I said.

"Don't call me that." Masky demanded. I chuckled a lil bit and said alright.

"So, are you and BEN a thing?" Hoodie asked. BEN and I both blushed and nodded. Hoodie nodded. L.J came in.

"Hey, Jack." I greeted.

"Sup." He said.

"JEFFY!! BENNY!!" I know that voice. Sally! I hugged Sally and her and BEN hugged. Sally is so adorable. Sometimes, she's annoying, but mainly adorable.

She giggled and messed up BEN's hair. What else is new with her? BEN laughed as he twirled Sally around. Sally went upstairs into her room. I've never been so happy. I've got great friends, and the best part, the best boyfriend.