Nectar

Her beauty left him mesmerised. He got down and lifted her up at her thighs. She was now taller than him. She rested her forearms on his shoulders and kissed his forehead. He took her to their bed and made her lay. He walked back to the window and got back her dupatta. He leaned onto her, looked into her eyes and asked "Do you trust me?" She smiled and said "Yes I do" He lifted her head and blindfolded her with her dupatta. He then traced the border of her lower lip with his thumb and then pulled the lip softly with his teeth. She breathed heavy. He traced down with his tongue from the lips to the chin and on the neck towards the inviting mountains. His tongue ventured the valley between them. He tore off the fabrics that shielded her soft round balls of dough. He kneaded them with his hands and his mouth. He teased her cherries with the tip of his tongue. She arched her back moaning, wanting more of him. But he just kept on teasing her. It was a pleasure to see her writhe and twist. She was soaked down there. He kissed on her belly and tickled her waist. He got up and walked to the kitchen to bring back ice. She waited in anticipation. She gasped loud when he dropped the ice on her belly. It slided into her navel. Pink goosebumps spread all across her body. He pulled down her salwar and traced the borders of her panty with the ice and then his tongue. She hissed and wriggled like a serpent under his sweet torture. He kept the ice back on her belly pulled down her soaked panty and kissed the centre of her pleasure. His cold tongue and her warm petals blended in and she arched her back and caught hold of the sheets. The ice on her belly melted away with her as she let out a loud moan and he ravished the salty nectar to the last drop. He took off her blindfold and kissed her lips.