A Deeper, Happier Look at Hair

Hey guys and girls! I know my last post was a bit long with a bunch of downer talk, with funny things thrown in because that's just me.

I spoke on how Tyler wasn't afraid to shave his hair and how he was such an inspiration to me. But I must apologize because I left out two other wonderful singers who also inspire me to be better through their beautiful lyrics. And it just so happens they have also recently shaved their heads as well.

The first one is the amazing Dan Smith of Bastille. His voice is always so calming while speaking to my heart with his relatable lyrics. And he revealed that his hair was cut in their latest video "A Quarter Past Midnight" awesome song and vid check it out.

Also they recently worked with a cool dj who I also follow by the name of Marshmello! He's so funny and adorable. They just put out their new song and video "Happier" today. A lovely collaboration if you ask me.
😊

And the second is the outstanding Alex Turner of the Arctic Monkeys

And the second is the outstanding Alex Turner of the Arctic Monkeys. His twisty and sometimes crazy lyrics always make me think. And no matter what I end up learning more about him as well as myself through his songs. He showed off his now shaved head on Steven Colbert a few weeks ago. And even though he cut way more hair then I did, he's still the Utracheese to me.
(hehehe a big hug to whoever gets the reference 😉)

So in short I am proud to be shaven at a time where three of my favorite singers who make me feel better are also now shaved as well

So in short I am proud to be shaven at a time where three of my favorite singers who make me feel better are also now shaved as well. So at least my scalp won't be the only one that'll be freezing this winter lol jk. But I love all these guys and if you don't know them you should check them out. I'm a fairly new fan for them both, but trust me I'm gonna be a long time fan from here on out.

Welp that's it for now. Talk to you all soon.

Remember your Fruit Mommy loves you.
😊💖