PART TWO

Hello Guys :)

I am here with next part and it's getting really long but I enjoyed fulfilling all wishes of birthday girl in this one (As this one is a gift for you sweetiee and we gonna celebrate till I complete this story right?)

Hope you enjoy :) 

❤❤❤❤❤

- PART TWO -

Nine in the morning when the balcony door pushed open... The whole balcony outside was bathing in the bright sunlight... Swapping away the wooziness plants and flowers were springing with the tune of fresh morning breeze... Dancing in the fresh air the dream catcher felt more radiant relishing the touch of sunrays, like letting it to evaporate the bad dreams caught in its web... But the spectator of this fresh morning wasn't looking energetic

"Umm...my head" Aashna whined squinting as soon as she stepped in the balcony, she was exhausted and bright sunlight was not she was wishing to enjoy this morning... Placing the cup and her cell phone on the table she pulled out the white decorative drapes to avoid the sunlight and then slouched on the bean bag... Taking a sip of strong coffee she stretched her legs ahead... Her eyelids closed as the hot liquid alleviated her fatigue... She was home almost after two days... She left for the hospital at evening of that quite eventful Tuesday; the day when she realized the confession of her feelings would never get the reply she desired... But not wanting to lament on that fact she decided to perform her duty... That was the sensible thing, as a doctor she needs to be there to save lives... There was a major bus accident and all the injured people shifted to the hospital she was working and so after getting the call she pushed away all the disturbing thoughts and rushed to the hospital... After two exhausted days in hospital she had returned at four in the morning and five hours sleep was not much of a help... She placed the empty cup on the table and pulling her legs up relaxed back in bean bag chair... Her eyes closed momentarily when the doorbell rang causing her groaned in irritation but ignoring it she again closed her eyes...

"Hey Kabir, I was waiting for you only"

She heard Shravan's voice after a moment and her heart raced knowing well that any moment both will come to the balcony... She hadn't meet Kabir after Tuesday and not even got the chance to think over the happenings... But now facing him feel quite disturbing... Her eyes squeezed... The thought of he like someone else that was making her envious... She didn't even know who the girl was but still thinking that she must be pretty and not boring doctor like her, it's really the worst part and she felt horrible... Kabir's comments never felt offended that much like it does now... "Why it bothers me? I know I am not boring! Let him think whatever he wants!" She shook her head trying to ease the upset feelings... She has to deal with her own first but she didn't know how?

"Yeah, what's so important? I got home late yesterday night from field trip"

Her eyes flashed opened as Kabir's voice traveled to her... It sounded deeper and raspier than usual that sent tingle down her spine... But the next moment her eyes widened realizing her own appearance... She was wearing a maroon floral print shirt and matching shorts, her uncombed tresses left open framing her face and resting down on her both shoulders... "Kabir shouldn't see me like this!" She whined mentally but before she could think or act she found Shravan stepping in the balcony... Her eyes traveled behind Shravan and her breath hitched as she caught the sight of Kabir... The hint of small smile on his lips and her heart ablaze with all love forgetting every other thing... She wondered if she would ever be able to deal with these feelings... She knew she has to look away but she couldn't help detecting... Simple plain white tee, grey sweatpants and that out of bed look with perfectly disheveled hair making him more striking... Just one glimpse at him and she felt her nerves go crazy, heartbeats faster and it was like she could even sense the flow of blood in her veins...