ᴛʜᴇ ᴇɴᴅ

Dear Readers,

Thank you so much for being a part of this journey with me. Thank you for those that sent me suggestions on how to improve my writing or shared their thoughts on Teen Wolf, it was great talking to you. But, I don't think reading a bunch of words on how thankful I am would keep you entertained so let's change the topic a little.

I first discovered Wattpad during my "Oh my god! It's MAGCON" phase. Looking back, I just sigh for mindlessly reading and reading so many fanfictions about them. Slowly, I started to lose interest in them but man, was I obsessed. If someone were to check my private library, they would see just hundreds of books for all the fandoms that I really like. From Magcon, I moved to Teen Wolf to The Maze Runner to Why Don't We to Tom Holland to Marvel and finally, to Sebastian Stan. Look at all those hours I have spent just reading and reading. Disappointing, Zoe (kidding lol).

As you may or may not know, I found Teen Wolf when searching for pictures of wolves. After stumbling across pictures of Dylan O'Brien, I got intrigued (as we all probably have). Upon some research- or time wasting which the rational part of my mind would conclude, I was so interested in Teen Wolf just by reading the short synopsis given by Google. So after a few weeks of total binge-watching, I finished the series. Normally, once I finish a tv show, I would move on pretty quickly but something about Teen Wolf just made me feel sad that it was over.  At this point, I had already read many Teen Wolf things on here and I thought to myself, would anyone read something I write? Ever since that tiny question formed in my head, I could not stop thinking about what it would be like if I wrote my own story. And finally, somewhere in the last week of January, I posted the first chapter to Teen Wolf Season 7. To my surprise, many of you jumped on it during the first few days, which I was so confused by. As days kept going on, I was posting here and there and it was slowly getting to 500 reads then to 1K and it kept creeping up and as I am writing this, there are currently 5,085 reads. Like what!?? I couldn't comprehend the fact that people actually enjoy what I write and they want more of it. 

I gotta be honest though after I finished writing the first half of the season, I didn't have the charisma that was present before. I felt as if it became a task that I had to complete. I just lost interest in Teen Wolf, it wasn't as exciting as it was before. At that point, I just wanted to end the story but it wouldn't be right of me to that. If you notice, the second half got a little depressing with Aria's storyline. In my opinion, I do like the second half better. When I was reading through the chapters, I could definitely feel how childish my writing was at the beginning. I knew I could write better and with that mindset, the second half became way more dramatic in terms of writing. 

Speaking of writing, I wasn't good at it. The stories I used to write weren't intriguing or fascinating. Actually, I never really liked writing, it seemed like way too much work.  But as I was writing, so many ideas for original stories. I don't want to write those stories unless people are interested to read them. So let me know if you'd like some new stories.

Well, now that I'm done with this story, I'm gonna wait for your responses. But until then, I'm probably just going to continue reading all those Sebastian Stan stories (don't judge me). If you would like book recommendations, send a message and I'll surely get back to you.

And now, we are near the last few sentences of this book. Again, thank you. I really mean it, when I say how thankful I'm for each and every one of you. This wouldn't have happened without you. You have helped me like writing and become more creative. 

I wonder what the last sentence of this book should be. I'll just end with one of my favourite quotes (all rights to Marvel).

 "Here's the thing, Life is an endless series of train wrecks with only brief commercial-like breaks of happiness. This had been the ultimate commercial break. Which meant it was time to return to our regularly scheduled programming."

Deadpool

-Zoe☾