Chapter 19 - Propose Him [18+]

warning ⚠️: STILL SMUT.

"Jungkook I.." Taehyung's cheeks turned red. "I love you too."

A year later, it's Jungkook's birthday. Jungkook's parents came home a week ago and he introduced Taehyung to them.
They were happy for him and didn't care if he was with a boy. How supportive.

"Where's Taehyung?" Jungkook sadly asked. "I'm sure he'll be here soon." Jimin reassured him.

"There he is!" Jhope said as he ran towards the younger.
"Tae, what took you so long?"
"Hobi hyung.." He panted. "You know about the plan." The older smirked.
"Good luck."
"Thank you."

"Hey baby.." Taehyung ran towards his pouting Jungkook.
"Baby who?" He side glared him and crossed his arms. "How can you be late for your own boyfriend's birthday you-" Taehyung kissed his lips.
"I'm sorry baby. I was getting your present."
"Oh so you're buying my present in the last minute now?" He pulled him by the chin, making the younger gulp.
"They just finished it by today."
"So.. *coughs* what did you buy me, hm?"
"You'll see." He smirked.

An hour later.

"Alright.. Let's get this started.." Jungkook went up stage to thank his family and friends for the time they've spent together.
The lights suddenly turn off, making the younger gasp.
"H-hey.. What's going on?" People started mumbling.
A spotlight was shone on stage. The younger looked to his right, and saw Taehyung kneeling down with a bouquet of flowers.

"Hey.." Taehyung smirked.
"N-no.." He covered his mouth.
"Jungkook." Taehyung opened the leather ring box and held onto his hand.

"Will you marry me?" Jungkook swore his heart almost jumped out of his chest

"Y-yes.." The audience cheered as Taehyung slid the ring on.
He got up and soon was brought into a bone crushing hug.
"Fuck Taehyung.. Fuck you.." He cried.
"Is that a good thing?"
"Y-yes.." Taehyung shyly smiled as he ruffled onto his hair.
"Don't cry, baby."
"I-i'm so.. fucking lucky.."
"I love you." He cried even harder before pulling away. Taehyung handed him the flower as he shyly took it.

The audience went "Aww.."

"T-thank you.." He said to the audience before running off stage, feeling embarrassed. Taehyung ran after him.

"Hey.." Taehyung cupped his cheeks. "Don't cry-"
"HOW DO YOU EXPECT ME NOT TO.. T-TO CRY.." He chuckled before kissing his eyes.
"It hurts me seeing you cry."
"Well.. t-these are happy tears." He sheepishly said, earning himself a kiss.
"You know.. you have to say it back."
"H-hm? Say what?" Taehyung bit onto the younger's lip.
"You owe me three words."
"Fuck me hard?"
"N-no!"
"I-i love you.."

Jungkook's parents barged in the door and saw those two kissing.

"COUGH COUGH-" Taehyung immediately pulled away as their cheeks turned red.
"Dad!"
"S-sorry Mr. Jeon." He shyly said.
"Son. You can call me dad."
"Your mom and I are off for a holiday. So we'll be staying here for a month."
"But since you two just got married.." His mother smirked. "I bet you'll want to have some.. alone time-"
"YEAH OKAY MOM OKAY DAD HA.." He hugged his mother.

"I'll see you two in a week." She walked up to the blushing Taehyung. "I hope a week is enough." She winked.
"T-that's enough.. Mom."
"Hehe alright. Bye sons." She waved at them before walking out the door.

"Phew.. They're finally gone." Jungkook turned to face the smirking older.
"Y-yah.. Why are you looking at me like that?" He pointed a finger in front of Jungkook.
"One. Week." He seductively whispered. "How many times do you think I'll make you cum, hm?"
"T-tae-"
"Once. Because I wouldn't let you." He pushed his chest away.
"Y-yah! Stop the dirty talk!" He walked out the door as Taehyung went to run after him.
"Baby.. I was joking!"

Jimin glanced at Yoongi and pouted.

"What?" He heard Yoongi said.
"What? Oh nothing. Someone's getting married and I'm just here single-" Yoongi grabbed him by the waist and kissed him.
"Who said so?" He lifted up the younger's chin.

"I'll make you mine tonight." Jimin's cheeks heat up.
"Hey." He hugged his waist from behind. "Where do you think you're going? Hm?" Jimin looked down onto his arms and kept quiet.
"You know you couldn't run away from me." He licked his ear.
"Mmh-"

God, please help me..

He felt something hard poking onto his ass and covered his mouth in embarrassment. "I'll make you scream daddy."

FUCK. He nearly blurted out.

"W-well.." He turned himself around to face the horny other. "We have time now so.. why do it later?" Yoongi gulped.
"What are you referring to?"

"Punish me, daddy."
"That's it." Yoongi pulled him into his car where things started to happen 🌝

11 PM.

"F-fuck.. faster hyung.." Jungkook yelled as he tried controlling over Taehyung's console.
"I'm trying.." They sat in bed as Taehyung caught up with the younger and won the game.
"Yes!" He hugged his hyung and kissed him.

"Say."
"Hm?" The younger said while looking at the screen.
"You owe me something." Taehyung crawled himself above the younger
"W-what did I owe you?"

"You." He took the younger's shirt off and kissed onto his neck.
"Mmh.." He left dark marks down his stomach and bit onto his thighs.
"Fuck.."
"You're sensitive there hm?" He bit onto it harder.
"A-ah-"
"So pretty.." He kissed near his member, purposely not touching it.
"F-for fuck sake.."
"J-just do me.. alr-ready.." The older smirked and shook his head.

"Mmh.. How about a little game before we start."
"W-what?" He went to his cabinet and took out something.
"F-fuck.. n-not that." He smirked as he put the cock ring onto his member.
"Shh.. baby.." He started stroking onto his member.
"F-fuck.." He tried taking the ring off. Taehyung pressed Jungkook's hands above his head and took his tie off.

"Must I tie you up, hm?"
"I-i'm sorry.." He smirked as he finished tying the younger's hands above his head.
"So fucking pretty.."

IM SO DONE WITH MYSELF.