chapter 1

It was like any other normal day. Missions on missions on missions. It wasn't too bad though due to the fact that Jamison was in my squadron.

"Hey (Y/N), you still crushing on that incompetent fool over there? Widow scoffed from behind me.

"Yeah I am bitch, is that any of your problem or should i go ask your dead husband who got killed, by who again? Oh yeah." That was probably uncalled for but someone has to put that cunt in her place. Luckily Jamison was nowhere near earshot. Even though I can hold my ground with widowmaker, I wouldn't know how to handle if Jamison knew how I really felt.

Never mind my subjective feelings for now. This mission was about to get started. We had landed in Nepal with the cover of the dark of night on the orders to rescue an omnic who had been held captive. Sombra and Widowmaker were to go ahead and scout the area and subdue some potential threats. Winston and D.Va were to charge in there and wreak havoc while Junkrat and I were to save the hostage.

"Sector 1 cleared" sombra said, out of breath. "Sector 2 cleared. That was child's play." Widow said cockily. It was the rest of the teams turn to get the job done.

We past both sectors and entered the 3rd. Winston and D.Va created a distraction for the guards waiting outside of the hostage's room. We had sneaked around and made it inside. Unluckily enough there was reaper, an enemy of Overwatch. Just before he shot straight at us, Jamison threw one of his bombs at the lord of death in an attempt to push him back, but to no avail. He had disappeared.

*poom* *poom* *poom*

It was from behind. Jamison took most of the damage but I took my sword out in time to reflect some of it back to that bastard. "Hey Jamison, maneuver B."

"On it" he said without any hesitation.

He threw one of his traps at me, for me to then fling it at reaper. We were not going down without a fight, especially when someone's life was on the line.

*Cling*

Fucking finally. This bitch was irritating. Now it was time for me to trap him using one of Winston's mini shield generators that worked in reverse. It was like a small, blue, bubble. He couldn't escape. We found the omnic and fled the room. From behind we could hear the bubble shatter. Reaper was wraithing towards us, masked in fury.

While we were still on the move, I had remembered the untapped power I had just discovered while training with the other operatives. It took all the power I had to release it, a vortex that would suck up anything and everything. It was obvious he couldn't escape its gravity. He disappeared into the portal of blackness. Gone.

We had returned to the ship and escaped into the night. It was too close. That skull head was a lot tougher in person than what we heard of. If it weren't for the constant training we may have not gotten away. But he is still out there. My vortex doesn't destroy anything; It's a long range portal to wherever I want. Hope he likes the Amazon.