Chapter 2 - The Trainee (NSFW)

That Mission was so exhausting, I actually had to help the team this time. At least I knew I could count on Junk. Maybe I should train more, after all, I am new to Overwatch; it'll be good to practice my abilities. At least I actually know how to use them; I swear Tracer jumps all over the place like she smokes crack. I wonder if Jamison will notice if I train more, maybe I'll catch him in the training arena.

Walking down the bright, white hallways make me want to gauge my eyes out; they're so long and never-ending. All this walking down corridor, after corridor, they're pretty much asking for a coat of squid ink all over them.

*Grrr...GGGGRRRRRRRRRRRR*

Fuck, I'm a hungry bitch. Instead of turning right at this next hallway, I turn left and head toward the cafeteria. Thank god Athena keeps this place up and running around here. I would just be blinded by the hallways and forever aimlessly try to find my way towards Junk's junk.

After making that trip from the helicopter, I sure am starving. Ugh, I see widow and her posse at one of the cafeteria tables. She's been so moody since I've arrived; I don't know what her deal is. She probably has Rein's hammer stuck up her ass. I can't believe Ashe and Sombra hang out with her, actually I can, they're pretty much the twisted bitches of Overwatch. The human virus, a cowgirl, and Spider-Man in a tutu. What a team.

I get in line for food and decide to get something not too heavy for lunch, I have to train after. Maybe a turkey and swiss on wheat bread today. I grab my sandwich and a yogurt and some water then head to Mercy's table, with Rein and Mei.

"Well if it isn't the Glorious Y/N" Reinhardt exclaimed in his deep german tongue. He really knows how to welcome someone to the group, huh. "Hey guys, what are you up to?" I asked, before taking a bite into my sandwich and freshly opening my water bottle. I love nothing more than to hear the "click" of a seal from opening a new water bottle. "We're getting our strength back so we can get back to the fight, for honor, and glory!" He then began to stuff his face with mashed potatoes and half a rotisserie chicken, like it was his duty to recover immediately. "Enough Rein, just eat your food" Mercy said in a huff. "Y'know nothing is ever gonna happen with Jamison if you don't try, Love; just looking at him blindly won't show him you're interested.

"If you're so good at giving advice, where's your love interest at, huh?"

She's training silly" Mei said abruptly as she got up to leave.

"Well whatever" I said, with a hint of denial in my tone. "How do I tell him without telling him y'Know?"

"C'mon Y/N, pull up your big boy pants and say something" Mercy insisted, emphasizing on the word "something". "He's not getting any younger, and you certainly aren't".

"Well at least I'm not imagining Training SO's" I sarcastically yelled at her while she left with Rein.

I finally made it to training, thinking to myself how exhausting this is going to be. The training arena is probably as big as a football field. It looks like it is still under construction; there are lasers all over the unfinished-looking walls that project images of possible mission scenarios. The tiles on the main platform are able to move with your body, simulating movement in the scenario. This is Overwatch's personal VR simulator. I see Junk and Pharah just ending a training session. He's so fucking dorky in the best possible way. He has this darkness-in-the-light kinda vibe that attracts me to him. A care-free bad boy.

A few more members joined us for training: Mercy, Winston, and Lucio. We headed to Rialto with the objective to capture an omnic rebel. We were near the end of the mission, but some of the leaders protecting the omnic were harder to handle than expected. Winston and Lucio went to go take care of the sniper. Pharah and I went to go take out the big charging robot. I made the mass in my hands stronger, to be able to pick up the omnic. I threw it up in the air and Pharah blasted her rockets and shot it right back down. It wasn't over yet, though. It got back up and started charging to Mercy, who was healing our injured Winston. In the middle of the charge, the omnic suddenly stopped charging. It was stuck. The next thing I saw was the omnic being blown to pieces and Junk flying in the air. He saved our Mercy.

After a few more punches here and there, the objective was complete. I need to work more on my shifting techniques. I headed back to my dorm to take a shower. Not a bad training session at all.

I finished showering and stepped out to wrap my towel around me. I walked a few paces forward to grab my clothes that I left on the bench, but slipped and landed on both my knees. "Fuck" I groaned. Before I could even think a new thought, Jamison was offering me a hand to help me off the floor. "Thanks, I just slipped on that fucking tile".

"You better watch where you're going next time then, mate".

"What do you mean?"

"Well if you weren't looking at me, maybe you wouldn't've tripped",

We lock eyes, standing in the middle of the locker room. It's just us; nothing but the sound of an empty shower's running water. My pulse is getting stronger, louder, faster. Why does everything that he says automatically make me go blank. I can't think of anything to say. I gotta say something, right, recalling what Mercy said earlier.

"You wish someone was looking at your farmer-looking ass. Probably have hay shoved up your ass, next to your ego I assume?"

"Why don't you come and find out Y/N. My dog's barking. Roof Roof".

I didn't know what to say next so I just picked up my clothes in a quick scoop and jumped into the nearest changing stall. After rushing to change my clothes, barely noticing if I have fully dried off, I hear the tiniest thump on the door. I opened it and it was him, standing there. We stood staring at each other for a good minute. I was unsure what to do. He walks in the stall with me, and without breaking eyes with me, he locks the door. He was only in his towel. I was in blue basketball shorts and a charcoal tee. He lifted my shirt and started feeling all over. He touched my stomach, then my back, and my neck. I can feel his warm hands gripping my body, him knowing this is something new he hasn't played with yet. He removes my shirt and pulls me closer. He leans into me and says "follow me".

We walk down a couple hallways past my room and into his. He tells me to sit, eyeing the bed. I do.

He locks the door and turns on the desk lamp, creating an atmosphere to the room. He pulls down my shorts and I feel instant warmth as his mouth is all over my member. As he continues, his fingers find somewhere snug in the back to play. He twirls and moves his fingers in a gentle way, showing he knows what he's doing to me. His fingers go in circles in and out and touches my sweet spot.

I moan.

He chuckles and kisses me abruptly. I take charge and force him on the bed. I remove his towel and unveil his 6in tool. It had Girth and veins! I didn't know what to expect but it wasn't that. I gasp and he just smirked at me, probably knowing how I would react. I start at the tip and make my way down his shaft, I lick every inch of this beauty. I continue until he tells me to stop. He pulls me onto him and kisses me softly. I lay on him and he rubs his member at the tip of my hole. He makes the first move and I shriek quietly.

"Are you ok? I'll go slow Love"

"Yeah can you, I'm super tight so you're gonna stretch me. Go slow"

"I'll be gentle at first, but then I am going to wreck you, and you're going to be thankful for it" he whispered as he slowly pushed inward.

The morning after, I was pretty thankful.