Chapter 10

Milly crossed her arms and glared at Reginald, "What are we waiting for? The plane is boarding." Reginald just gave her a smile. Suddenly she was being hugged and she jumped. Then squealed when she saw it was Selena and Manson. "Now we can board." Reginald said with a smile. Manson let Selena sit next to the window. She wasn't big on flying but as she held Manson's hand she was able to enjoy it.

When they landed he had to wake her up and help her put on her coat. A car was waiting to take them to the penthouse. Selena admired the bright lights and the craziness that was New York City as they were taken through the city. The view from the penthouse was spectacular. You could see them finishing up the last of the details for tomorrow's event.

Selena stood at the window and admired the view. Manson wrapped his arms around her, resting his chin on her shoulder. "Are you hungry?" He asked her. She nodded, "Starving." They all laid around and ordered room service while watching TV. Jet lag had kicked in and no one wanted to move. Their was a knock on the door.

"It's open!" Her mom yelled really loudly and Selena cringed while Manson chuckled. After everyone had their food they ate in silence. Reginald was the first to pass out while cuddling with Milly. Manson wasn't far behind him. Selena smiled up at him and giggled softly. Her mother rolled her eyes but a yawn soon followed. Slowly Selena fell asleep too.

Manson woke up in the middle of the night, not knowing what time it was. Selena was snoring softly against his chest. Milly and Reginald had woken up earlier and moved to their room. Her scooped her up into his arms and carried her to their room. She mumbled something incoherent in her sleep causing him to smile. He undressed her before undressing himself and crawling back into bed. Unfortunately though he was wide awake. After laying there for an hour, he gave up and slipped on a pair of sweat pants. He went to the wall of windows that over looked the city. He knew somewhere his father was out living his life.

Although New York City was a large city, it was also compact. He could be across the street or across the street. Last year he saw a glimpse of his father on TV last year when the ball dropped. He turned off the TV so he wouldn't take the chance of seeing him again. Here though, he couldn't turn off the TV. Here he couldn't change the channel. Would his father even recognize him? It's been a while so probably not. Then again, he looked almost like an exact image. The only difference  between them was that Manson was a man, his father was a fuck boy.

Manson looked over his shoulder, to the beautiful woman asleep on the bed, and he had a woman who loved him for who he is, not his money. He looked back out the window and sighed. What would he do if he saw his father? Would he cuss him out? Would his years of suppressed anger show it's ugly head after so long? Or would he give his father the same treatment and simply ignore his existence? He knew how Selena would act if she saw him, she'd give him a piece of her mind. She will deny it up and down, but he saw the anger flash in her beautiful eyes. Family was important to her and hearing about him being abandoned had royally pissed her off but she would never say anything unless she was face to face with what pisses her off. He knew she was a force and although he was her Dom, he'd step back and let her wraith rain down. Unless she got violent. He would never let a bruise show on her beautiful skin. She had enough on her legs that she was constantly asking herself where she got it. His Baby was beautiful, but graceful wasn't one of her qualities and that was okay. Many Doms wanted a graceful submissive, finding it alluring and sexy, but he loved his clutsy Baby.

He felt slender arms wrap around his waist, her bare breasts pressed against his back. Although it made him hard, he wasn't in the mood to take her. "What's wrong?" She asked him softly, feeling he was tense. He ran a hand through his hair, "I keep thinking about what I would do if I saw him again?" She placed a kiss on his back, "You'll do what you think is best for you." He put his hands in his pockets, "What would you do if you were me?" "Walk away." She said. "He isn't worth your time. There is a long list of better things you could do with that time."

"You're right." He sighed. "But." She prompted, knowing there was more to it. "But it's hard to not think about. He's so close, I can feel it." "I can't say I know how you feel, because I never had my dad, but I do know a thing or two about hard choices." She said, resting her forehead between his shoulder blades. "They're one of life's many lessons. It's never easy to stand up to your demons, both physically or mentally and they can take their toll. You will be scarred from it, but you will also feel so much better once it's all said and done. Maybe this confrontation is something you need to be able to go forward in life. Who knows what doors it will open. None of it's going to be pretty, and you're going to regret it at first, but in the end it will all be worth it. Every step you take I will be by your side. I'm not going to stand back and let you handle this on your own, unless you ask me too. We're a team."

He let her words turn in his head. "What are some choices you've had to make?" He asked her softly. "Well choosing to be with you was one of them." She admitted. "I had to fight my insecurities and no they weren't about being beautiful. They were about whether or not I'll be able to be the submissive you want and need. I was never a submissive before and then you come along, offering to teach me. It was scary at first, but also thrilling. I don't do the positions like other subs, I don't kneel, and I don't add sir at the end of my answers when you ask a question unless we're in the bedroom or I'm in trouble. I know that if I were with any other Doms, I would be punished and reprimanded until I got it right. Even today I question myself and ask myself, am I making the right decisions?"

He turned in her arms to look down at her. She looked up at him, her whiskey eyes sparkling from the lights outside. "You are perfect for me." He said while cupping her face with his hands. "Yes I'm a lot more laid back than what I used to be, but that is because you're more than my submissive. I do so much that I never thought I'd do and that's because you've made me want to do them. Seeing you smile is the only motivation I need."

He kissed her softly, "Thank you." She smiled knowing what he meant, "You never have to thank me." He smiled, "But I always will."