First Day of School

Hey guys i hope you will like mah story, if not go write your own. 

Marinette's P.O.V 

Today was a new day! The day when I can start over! I just hope I won't be in Chloe's class again. Every year I end up being bossed and stepped on by Chloe, but that won't happen three years in a row right? Eh... who am I kidding we might be in the same class next year too.

"Nope! No negative attitude Marinette Dupain-cheng! Just be positive and positive things will come back." I said while packing my ballet shoes in my bag. "Bye maman! Bye papa!" I said giving my parents a kiss on the cheek then heading out the door to start day.

This isn't as bad as I thought, my mind wondered on as I walked into the school. I checked to see what class I was and realised that I was late.. as usual. I ran as fast as I can and reached the class room but I tripped, I looked up to see Chloe with a snobby smirk plastered across her face. Ugh.. seriously on my first day, just keep calm Mari and walk away.

I got up and dusted myself off then sat in a seat next to.. "Alya!" I exclaimed and hugged her, she hugged me back. 

"Girl I'm so happy your in my class!" she squealed, I  giggled and she started blabbering on about ladybug and catnoir, the best hip hop dancers in Paris. I noticed that there was a new student in my class, I couldn't see his face but he had silky blond hair that was tempting to touch.

This was cringe af 

Hope you liked it, sorry it was short but next chapter will be longer byeee.