Time for ballet

Adrien's P.O.V

The last bell just rang, snapping me out of my daydream. I got up out of my seat and walked out the door, in the corner of my eye I could see a girl, but she had hair as dark as night.. her face was the only thing I couldn't see because she was talking to some red head (my tomato 😍😂)I see gorilla waiting for me to hurry up and get in the car but I didn't care so I took my time.

Time skip- brought to you by tomato child

I stepped out of the car and saw the sign 'Ms Jaysanne's ballet class' (dkw I named the teacher Jaysanne) 'Why the heck am I going to a ballet class' I thought, I guess I should at least look at it. I walked in and saw some girls practicing their pirouettes and some others stretching their legs over their heads, which was kinda creepy. I kept looking around until a tall, slim woman came up to me.

She had red hair in a bun with a red ribbon and her eyes was green but not a green as mine, hers was mixed with a bit of blue like the ocean.
"Come, come on and hurry up your late." She said with a stern voice, with a hint of anger. "What exactly am I late for?" I asked but she gripped me by my ear which made me yelp. I was pulled over to a bar on the other side of the bar was the same girl I saw before. Her dark raven hair and she had blue-bell eyes."So what's your name?" I asked while doing some simple stretches.
"Me? Umm.. I M-marinette." She said with a cute smile (Adrien you just called her cute *eats more popcorn* "Well I'm Adrien, Adrien Agreste." I smiled back and shook her hand politely.

We kept doing a few more stretches but over that time we had a good conversation, mainly things about hobbies. I looked at the time and saw it has almost been 2 hours. I stepped outside of the class and it was raining, Marinette was soon beside me, just then she slipped but I caught just in time. I was staring at her eyes while she stared at mine, it was like I was in another world.. my world.. no our world. (Oh *looks at angry tomato child* eh) She then broke me out of my transe by saying.

"Uhh, thanks." She giggled and I pulled her up straight. "No problem." I smiled as she nodded and walked off with her pink umbrella.

Marinette's P.O.V

'Omg omg!! I think I have a crush!! I gotta tell Alya maybe she can give me some tips, considering her and Nino are dating" (I ship djwifi that's my otp) I ran home the rest of the way with happiness flowing through me.

Soooo tell me what you readers think and I'll edit it later on byeeee