Dance battle

Marinette's P.O.V
I ran to Alya's house and knocked on her door like a thousand times,
"WAIT AND HAVE PATIENCE!" I heard her yell which made me laugh, she finally opened the door and I can hear a commotion in the background.

"AHHH GIVE IT BACK NOWWW, ALYAAAA!!!" Her little sister screamed then chasing the other. "Did I come at a wrong time?" I asked rubbing the back of my neck. "No, no you didn't I actually just need to put them to bed, come in." She said holding the door open, I walked in only to find the two sisters fighting over a toy. "I'll just stay out of there way.." I said while one of them was holding a pan and the other held a wooden spoon with the toy under her arm.

"GIVE. IT. BACK. OR. ELSE." She said raising the pan, the other lil sister just smirked and was about to hit her with the spoon until Alya snatched it. "Calm down, look miss unicorn can get another one tomorrow, I promise but you need to go to bed if you want it." Alya explained, the two twins raced off to bed with a smile plastered across their face, and before you knew it they were sound asleep.

"Sooo tell me! Spill it!" She asked eagerly. "Ok ok so, you know Adrien Agreste right? Well guess what I-i I umm.. have a c-crush on him. It all started when he caught me from slipping. It was like I left to another dimension, his eyes are absolutely gorgeous and his beautiful blond hair..." I sighed dreamingly. "Ok so all I'm hearing is that you fell in love with Brady bunch, daddy's boy, super hot teen model that every other girl in Paris or the world likes." She said blankly with a teasing tone.

"Yes that's exactly.. what.. your hearing." I sighed then buried my face in a pillow then growled. *Chill you can maybe have a slight chance with him." She said calmly. "Yeah like that helps Alya, he is in my class but I don't think he thinks the same way about me." I said muffled but only she could hear. "WAIIIIT HES. ADRIEN AGRESTE. IN YOUUUUUURRR BALLE CLASS!" She whispered yelled. "Yes.." I mumbled. "Mari you can have more than a slight chance you can make your way into his heart if you make a move, but only when your ready ok girl." She slightly yelled which earned a shut up from the twins.

"Girl we have to hurry and get ready for that dance battle, lb and Rena rouge. Come on we can't let our fans keep waiting" Alya pulled my wrist and got me up, we did our hair. Alya's hair was normal only in a ponytail with white tips, my hair was the same but with red ribbons and red and black head band, she had a cap with Fox like ears as usual. We put on our clothes, mine was just some baggy black trousers with red lines alone the sides and a ladybug themed crop top. Alya was wearing some denim orange shorts and a orange and black crop top with Fox like patterns. Our shoes was simple, she had Nike and I had red adidas.

Yes Alya knows my ladybug identity and I know hers, well that's because we started this whole thing. The dance, the names, the battles, the entire thing you name it.

Time skip: brought to you by 'leave me alooooooone'

"Hey Alya who's watching the twins?" I asked "My older sister, don't worry they'll be fine anywayyy we're here!" She said with excitement. "Come on let's hurry and get to that dance floor! I heard we have a new competitor!" She half yelled and dragged me inside.

"Ladies and gentlemen! The one and only Ladybug and Rena rouge!" The dj said I to the mike, everyone started clapping and whistling as the Dj announced that. We stepped onto the dance floor. "And their competitor.. Chat noir!!" He yelled as everyone screamed.

Sorry if I spelled Rena rouge wrong :P

"Wait, I've never heard of that name before." I said to Alya. "I heard he is another dancer from America, he moved here a while ago. Apparently he's a hella good dancer and has about the same amount of fans we have." She explained, we was standing there waiting for the so called dancer. 'well that's what I'd say.'

All of a sudden a figure appeared, green neon eyes and.. cat ears? "Ladybug. I chat noir challenge you to a dance battle." He said calmly with a hint of confidence. I thought for a moment and said, "Your so on!!" Alya whipped out her phone and began recording, and before we knew it, we was standing face to face on the dance floor.

I couldn't see his features but I did notice, he had blond hair that was sticking out of his hoodie with cat like ears on it, he also has green neon eyes kinda like Adrien's. (You dense child) He wore a black t-shirt with the hoodie, it had a green paw print right in the middle of it.

I have a feeling that this dance battle will be the best one yet. I smiled at the thought then yelled, "Hit it Dj!!" Nino/Dj/bubbler was picking a song out until he found the right one (just insert music here). Perfect I grinned, I looked over at the lil kitty. "Ready?" I asked as I kept my grin, he smirked and replied, "Bring it!"

(It'll kinda look like the vid above, I'm too lazy to describe the dancing sooo watch that and use your imagination??)
Time skip~ brought to you by DjWiFi~

"Aaaaannd the winner is!!.. it's a.. tie?" Nino said kinda confused. "I can deal with that but we might need to do a rematch later." Chat said opening a bottle of water. "I suppose that's fine." I smiled, I can hear Alya's voice in the distance yelling my name, so I waved and walked to wherever she was.

"Okay first, that dance battle was fricken amazing!!" She breathed out, I chuckled and nodded. "And? Anything else?" I asked. "Oh yeah! Boss says she wants to see you!" She pulled out her phone and started typing in something.. 'hmm could she just be updating the lady blog?' I thought until someone snapped me out of thought. "C'mon ma-LB." Alya said dragging me towards Tikki's office, aka our boss and her assistant Plagg.

"Well have fun! I gotta split! Byee!" She yelled running back out the doors of the dance studio. I knocked on the door, all I heard was, "Come in ladybug." I walked in and saw her looking out the window in her red dress with her red and black hair falling to her shoulders. "You wanted to see me?" I asked sitting on a chair. "Yes.. it's because we could be in danger."

Cliff hanger! Dun dun dUuUn~!
I'll update soon, 1179 words!!!!
Bye my lovelies 🥰