Leaving

Regina had just witnessed Robins happy face hugging his wife. All she knew was that she had to get away from it. She had to get out of town. She didn't want to tell anyone because they might try to stop her.

Regina had used magic to pack her things and she began to drive. She knew she shouldn't be driving. Her heart was breaking. She could feel each slow crack begin to form as she drove to New York. She didn't want her emotions to get in the way of her safety but she had to keep driving.

Regina has now arrived in New York.

She looked around knowing that she would have to stay in a crappy motel. She did not bring an abundance of money with her. She drove into the first motel she saw. It was not taken care of and the guy at the desk looked sceevy

" Excuse me," Regina said her voice wavering from fatigue. "Are there any rooms open?" She said regaining her composure.

"Yes, there are. Would you like a smoking or nonsmoking?" the skeevy man asked as he undressed Regina with his eyes.

" Non smoking please," she replied trying not to yell at the old man.

"Well then dear you will be in room 13b. If you need anything I'm not up till 8 and I go to bed around ten. Don't wake me up," the man warned.

"Okay," Regina replied a bit worried. If she had magic she could have blew his head off. At least she would get some sleep. The key gave a bit of trouble but she got the door to open. The light flickered but turned on brightly.

"Turn the light off please I have to work in the morning," she heard a female voice say.

"Why are you in my room?" Regina yelled.

"Its our room dear," the young female voice replied. "Now turn the light off.

Great she thought just what I need a bratty teen-ager to keep me company.