Secrets

Regina was being shook awake by the blonde. She had the worst dream and she was sweating.

     "Sorry I woke you but you looked like you were having a nightmare," the blonde explained.

     "I-its alright," Regina stuttered.

     "Who's Henry?" the blonde asked.

     "How do you know his name," Regina asked wondering if the blonde had snooped through her stuff.

     "Woah calm down I just heard you say the name while you were dreaming," the blonde replied softly.

     "He's my son. I left him and his mom," Regina didn't know why she was telling the girl.

     "Did she beat you?" the girl asked curiously.

    Regina looked disgusted "No, Emma would never she-shes not no," Regina stuttered not able to form a sentance.

     "Then why did you leave them?" the girl wondered out loud.

     "I'm not involved with Emma and I don't have to explain my story to you," Regina replied sharply.

     "Alright alright calm down. I'm Ally by the way,"she replied

     "I'm Regina," she said lightly.

     "Well after I woke you up this morning I guess you went back to sleep. Its 5:00 now,"Ally said as she put her hair up.

     "Wow! I guess I was tired,"Regina said still tired.

     "I'm just guessing you've never been to NYC?" Ally questioned.

     "Nope," Regina replied getting out of bed.

     "Get a shower and meet me in the parking lot at five thirty," Ally said as she walked out the door.

     Regina liked the girl. She was feisty sarcastic and there was a story behind her. Regina wanted to know what it was. She kinda reminded her of Emma. She had nothing else to do so she got ready and was waiting in the parking lot at five twenty. Ally was already there.

     "What are we doing?" Regina asked when she got to Ally.

     "Well I'm going to show you my favorite cheap resteraunt," she replied with a smile.

     Ally took her to a cheap resteraungt with great food. The next morning Ally woke up at seven thirty again and left for work. Regina didn't go back to sleep though. She wanted to know who this girl was so she called Sydney.

I don't own any of the Once Upon a Time characters just a fanfic!