Information

Phone calls are in italic!

     "Hello," she heard Sydney say as though he had been sleeping.

    " I need some information."

     "Rr-regina?" Sydney questioned.

     "Tell no one I have contacted you," Regina said with her Evil Queen voice.

     "Hold on I'm in Grannys. Let me get out of hearing distance."

     "I need you to look up Ally Maters," Regina said only knowing her last name after going through her things.

     "Why should I do anything for you?" the man said.

     "Because you still love me," she deadpanned.

     "I will look her up and get everything I can on her," Sydney mumbled.

     "How is Henry? Is he mad at me?"

     "I don't really know Regina! Im not exactly liked in this town," he yelled into the phone.

     "Is that my mom?" She heard Henry question in the background. The sound of his voice pained her to hear. So far away in that moment she contemplated getting in her car and driving back.

     "Mom are you there?" she heard his cracking voice.

     She ended the call. She wanted to go back more than anything. She couldn't face Robin though. She couldn't try to raise a child with him. She had to protect her child. She thought as she put her hand on her stomach rubbing circles over her bellybutton.

Sorry its short. I don't know if anyone who has read this actually likes this. I haven't updated in a while because I've had no ideas on what to write. So if you like please tell me!