🎊HAPPY ANIVERSARY 🎉

HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAH OFFICIALLY ONE YEAR ON WATTPAD!!!!!!!!!!!
T
H
A
N
K

Y
O
U

G
U
Y
S

F
O
R

B
E
I
N
G

S
O

A
W
E
S
O
M
E
!
Now I will write about all my dear friends on wattpad!
First- book_boys_are_better
I don't really know them. They don't really know me. I am thanking them because the first fanfic I ever read was written by them!
Second- florencemaude
I loved their I fall you fall Sophitz fanfic! I loved it!!!!!! It's when I used to ship Sophitz and stayed up all night reading it. (And they made me realize Sokeefe is life)
Third- Swoopsietheowl
What can I even say. I've known them since pretty much the beginning. Set a torch to a flame. Such a good sokeefe fanfic. They are the absolute best!
Fourth -argaines102706
I met her at the beginning! We fangirled with each other forever! She went from a Tam profile to a Nico one. That's how long I've known her! Of course I think Nico and Tam are literally the same people.
Fifth- The_Athena_Nerd
Laaaaaaaa! We've reached one of my Internet besties!! She's da best! We fangirl about literally everything (including pizza) idk what I'd do without her!
Sixth- fanfictrash250
They've joined almost everyone of my role plays and I couldn't thank her enough! It's so fun role playing with you!!!
Seventh- PrinceMaxon101
Gahhhhhhh!!!! So many RPs together! They have the best RPs ever and I've joined pretty much all of them because they're so good!
Eighth- The_Thingamajigy
Because of them I watched Riverdale. It's sooo good! I finished it and...I'm so sad. Anyway they are such a good role player! And one of my good friends!
Ninth- BroadwayBean
First selection Role play I've ever joined. Now I'm obsessed.
Now for the gods above us!!!!!! All of the people I worship!!!!
oak2tree
I love their selection RP Bloodlines! Everything looks so professional and I wish I could be them! They joined one of my RPs and I almost fainted.
thefantagonist
They always have the best ideas! Whenever they join one of my RPs I literally squeal with excitement! They are also very professional!!
And of course there are many more! Like...
--golden-skies--
Yayayayayauyayayayayayay! She's sooooooooo cooooool. And soooooooooo professional!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Now just shoutouts to awesome people I didn't write stuff about but are still amazing!
17Ace17
AlliyahAzlan
emij114
pyrokinetic4evergr8
103lux
Katherine___Plumber
awesomegirl7005
Da_Deadly_Potato
Arel-Starcrusher
ginasone1
Smol_Kami
LeeTheMemeLord
Bisexualll
And there are many more! Happy anniversary to me!!!!!!