all about meeeee

omg omg so i finally found out how to use fonts and i'm literally using them for everythinggggggg. anyway incase your interested here's so basic knowledge about meh

dis is my first name- sammy/sami

technically it's samantha but you know i don't like dat name. my friends call me samandra...that turned into a cult....so basically i was playing roblox - add me user: oddflan - and i made everyone play royale high. sooooo ok now turning to a diff story to explain the one i'm telling. ok so my name is sami but people don't know which way to spell it. ok so since kindergarten i spelled my name sami. now it's my first year at this new school and my sister convinced me to change the spelling to sammy. i don't even know why but she's older and i look up to her- don't tell her that- so i did. buttttt the name change thingy didn't go in in time so half of my school stuff was defaulted to sami and the other half was sammy. so this was wonderful. oh and by school stuff i mean like my email and like google classroom. anyway teachers and my classmates were getting very confused- not to mention my old friends that saw my name on my social media and it was all just getting so complicated. now whenever people ask how to spell my name im just like i don't care and then they're like wah and im like grrrr stop asking me this questionnnnn. ok great back to the story- because i didn't know which way i should spell my name on the rp name for royale high i just put samandra- it was an old nickname my sister gave me but rarely used. then for some reason all of my friends thought it was a good idea to copy my avatar and name. then we just went around bullying people because we like to bully young children hheheheheehehhe...after the ball thingy we forced other people in the game server to dress up like my avatar dude and then it sorta turned into a cult.

wow that was just my name

k now onto ageeeee

[13-16] ~ great so that gives you some idea of how old i am but like i dont wanna tell u my exact age so yay. i always try to imagine how some of you guys look like but then i see ur face reveals and im just like i was wayyyyyy offffffff. 

relationship statusssss- singleeeeee...as of like 2 weeks ago heeheeehehe...

so here's the really bad thing. i got my crush together with one of my best friends. i don't know why and don't ask but it was really dumb and then they broke up...i was happy but sad at the same time. like am i an awful personnnnnn? then my two best guy friends forced me into telling them who i like which was a big mistake cuz now they're always trying to put him on our facetimes and then they leave and grrrrrr they just make it so obvious that i like him. i just don't want him to know because things like this ruin a lot of our relationships. like last year with this guy - then this year with this guy- and then after me and my boyfriend broke up it got rly awkward and i don't want that to happen again so i just don't know what to do. look i need a lot of relationship advice. maybe i should just make a book about all my drama and u guys can give me advice. honestly that's probably what i should do. 

my parents are divorced which means a lot of back and forth. also they don't get along whatsoever and bonus! they're going to court soon so my schedule will probably change again. yay. also my dad remarried and they had 2 kids which need to be watched all the freakingggg time. one of them is like 4 months old and the other just turned 2. don't get me wrong i love them but sometimes they can be so annoying. they cry alllll the time and sometimes i have to watch them and do hw at the same time which can be VERY stressful. my older sister helps out a lot too and it's harder for her but i try to watch them more so she doesn't have to. i don't really have much time for wattpad but u know i tryyyyy. 

alsoooo i have a new rp which u should totally join.