Chapter 3

Nicki Minaj POV

*In The Booth*

Time: 11:35 PM

(half of the lyrics)

Bang bang cocking it /

Queen Nicki dominant /

Prominent/ 

It's me, Jessie and Ari /

If they test me they sorry/

My verse ends and I take off my headphones and go back outside of the booth and chill with the girls a little while longer. Jessie then gets herself ready to go and so does Ariana, leaving me and the producers by ourselves in the studio. I tell 'em to play back the song a few more times and I even go back in the booth and re-record my verse. Trying to take my mind off of the loneliness and all that shit. Also, I can't stop thinking about those few lines that I can use as a remix to my favorite song.

@NickiMinaj Still in da studio... Be ready Barbz

@NickiBiggestFan_ I luv you Nicki! You should do a song with August #NoLove

@NickiMinaj @NickiBiggestFan_ I loooove you *smooches*

@Bianca_da_Baddest_bitch @NickiMinaj do a song wit August gyrl.... Do the remix to my song No Love #NoLove

I get off of Twitter and tell one of the producers to play my song, Pills and Potions, and I start re-recording my song just because.

-

"Baby," I call my man, Safaree.

"Aye Nicki, " he says loud om the speaker. 

"I'm on my way back home boo. You want me to go get somethin' to eat or...."

"Nah bae. Just come on home. You know I miss that ass, Nick." Safaree chuckles.

"Ain't somebody horny?" I joke. "Y'know momma be home in a minute. Wait up on meh."

Safaree breathes all hard. "Yeah I am bae like fo' real. Come home."

"Alright baby," I blow and kiss through the phone and hang up.

I head home and turn the volume up on my radio when the song comes on again. No Love, yaaaas, I think to myself. This song is a hit like fo' real.

So just pop a couple bands with a nigga like me

Loving ain't the same with a nigga like

You use to them but ain't no loving me

I hear what you would say and girl it's clear to see

You should just drink a couple drinks with a nigga like me

You probably go insane with a nigga like me

Let's just party till we can't, ain't no loving me

And I'm the one to blame, ain't no loving me

So don't come looking for love

(Oh, no love x9)

(Don’t come looking for love)

(Oh, no love x9)

I start to sing along wth the lyrics, the sexiness of his voice has me getting damp. His voice , the instrumental, and lyrics fades out. Bringing in another song to play. I fucking hate when the DJ do that shit when you into a song. At least it's a song that I still enjoy.

Loyal by Breezy.

When a rich nigga want ya

And your nigga can't do nothing for ya

These hoes ain't loyal

Yeah, yeah, let me see

This song makes me wanna turn up, which, I am by dancing in my sit. My doors are both open and up in the air. I like to ball like this at times. For one reason, because I can. The second reason is because I like to make my haters envy more of my luxurious life.

I stop up at a red light and my phone buzzes, notifications from Twitter, Instagram, you know the rest. I unlock my iPhone and check my Twitter first  ' cause Insta will have me sittin' at the light  all night. Anyway, all the fans are retweeting my tweets, asking about making more remixes to songs. Posting half of lyrics of my song Pills and Potions up on Twitter or they using me as a trend.

Of course.

The light turns green and I go. I'm almost home baby, I am almost home, reciting to myself. I chuckle a little bit at the thought of Safaree, my baby. We been through a lot of shit together and we still go hard together. From back thing as a younger Onika to Nicki Minaj - he's been holding me down.

When I get up to my house I drive up and park, getting out of the car and taking my phone and keys with me.

August you know, I’m here to save you
Me and them girls, we ain’t the same boo
You know I hate it, when you leave me

These lyrics pops into my head again I prolly end up singing this shit for the rest of the night. I get up close to the when Safaree opens up the door and I see nothing but rose pedals covering the floor.  And candle lit throughout. How romantic is my baby. I love him so so much.

He's about to get it tonight.

"Hey Nicki," he says, reeling me in the house and closing the door behind me. He locks the door and pushes me against the door and grabs a handful of my ass.

"You ready?" Safaree whispers in my ear.

"No nigga," I say. "Are you ready?" I say teasing him.

-

Time: 2:30 AM

My phone goes off again from yet another notification, meanwhile, Safaree is sleep in bed. He is so use to hearing my phone going off so it ain't no problem when it do. 'Cause he know how it is being Nicki Minaj. I check Twitter again and read all the tweets. But, one of them nearly makes my heart stops beating.

A private message from August:

Aye Nick meet me at the studio 'round 3 2morrow bae. Luv u. Do good.

What can that be about?