𝑗𝑖𝑘𝑜𝑜𝑘

Jungkook » dom
Jimin » power sub

(4100+ words)

♡ ♡ ♡

"Relax"

Since on a break from their busy schedules, majority of the members were either travelling or doing other activities, which meant that the house was mostly empty. Jungkook decided to just stay and focus on building his body further and reach his desired goal.

Today was no different, except for the fact that Jimin joined him. After flying back from Paris for his birthday he decided to stay and keep him company, but he kept complaining about how he lost his figure and needed to start working out again. So Jungkook offered for him to join, promising that after a few sessions he'll feel much better with himself.

So that's exactly what Jimin did. After a pretty long and tiring workout, Jimin had to just do a few pull-ups to finish off. There was just one teeny-tiny problem-

He couldn't reach the bar..

Groaning to himself he turned to Jungkook who was just close enough to help. "Uh Jungkookie, can you lift me up? I can't reach." He pouted a little to make sure that the younger will definitely do as asked.

Jungkook chuckled but helped nonetheless, watching Jimin start doing pull-ups. He always admired his hyung, but since he was bad with expressing his emotions he tried to hide his small crush by pretending to not care and making fun of him.

When he caught himself staring he had to quickly come up with something before Jimin would realise how much of an impact he had on the younger. "Jimin-ssi did you ask me to help you because you can't resist me or you're just that short?" He joked but Jimin was quick to jump back down onto his feet and give him a death glare.

Before he was able to do anything though, Jungkook was long gone out of the door, running for his life and giggling like a high school girl. "JUNGKOOK COME BACK HERE YOU LITTLE SHIT!" Jimin chased after him, almost tripping down the stairs. "HOW DARE YOU DISRESPECT ME LIKE THIS?"

Jungkook laughed like crazy while running away, trying to hide somewhere from the older. He quickly went inside one of the bathrooms and locked himself inside. What he didn't realise was that the bathroom had a second door that led to a bedroom.

After banging on the door for a moment, Jimin remembered the other entrance and tried sneaking in through the other door. When Jungkook heard the handle clicking his heart stopped for a second. He quickly turned around and stared at Jimin with widened eyes. He screamed and opened the door closest to him, running out just in time before Jimin could catch him.

Jungkook ran back upstairs to his own bedroom and hid himself inside his closet. Before Jimin arrived he was already hidden, trying not to breathe too loudly and praying that the older won't find him and instead would just give up. "I swear to god Jungkook if you don't show yourself.." Jimin groaned while looking around his room, first checking under the bed and being disappointed that he couldn't find him.

"Please just come out, I swear I won't do anything if you apologise nicely." He tried bribing him, but still nothing. From the corner of his eyes he saw the closet door slightly open and he smirked to himself. "Alright, I guess I'll be going then. But you're not getting any of the sweets that I bought from Paris." He pretended to give up and walked over to the door, shutting it close.