the death

A/N: nevermind it's an age up fic they drinkin wine bitches

The dinner went decently well. It got somewhat uncomfortable near the end but, with the power of a talkative girlfriend, it was 'saved.' We talked normally on the way home and I have her thinking we're going to watch a movie and cuddle at my place. Little does she know this will be the last anyone ever sees of her. "You okay? You're staring into space." 
I look up from my lap as the cab comes to a stop. "Ah, yeah. Im fine, dont worry. Im just tired because it was a long day at work." The driver reaches his hand out and I dig in my pocket. I hand him the needed money, Jojo and I get out. I dig my phone out of my pocket and see a text from Phil.

phil is typing...
we still up for the 'plan'? ;)

daniel is typing...
that sounds wrong. stop.
but yes, we are. is everything ready?

phil is typing...
of course, everything like you asked
floor + wall is covered in plastic and i have a perfectly sharp fork

dan is typing...
perfect, we'll be there in about two minutes

I walk to Jojo and entwine our slender and cold fingers, the chill of the November air biting at our uncovered skin. Apart of me feels bad for what's about to go down but I've never been one to be nice, right? After being late to another date I'm ready to be free from this hell. She deserves what's coming for her. 
I smile as we walk up the winding stairs to her impending demise. Or my apartment with Phil, either one. I reach into my pocket, searching for my keys. I try the door and, to my surprise, it's unlocked. "Phil must be home," I mumble but i know damn well he's here. 
I push it open to reveal something out of fanfiction. There are candles lit and rose petals in the shape of a heart on the floor. There's a movie playing, fluffy blankets on the couch, and popcorn currently popping in the microwave. God damn Phil, you outdid yourself this time. "Did you do all of this?" Jojo's face lights up and I look down at her. "Of course, anything for you." I shut the door and lock it silently. To be fair, she would be confused as hell if I said I didn't. She unlinks our fingers and makes herself comfortable on the couch.
I walk to the kitchen where Phil is sat on the floor behind the bar. "You outdid yourself," I whisper and he looks so proud. I open the fridge as I hear the movie start. "Gotta go out with a bang, right?" I snicker and grab a bottle of white wine. I pour it into two glasses, humming as I walk to Jojo. "Wine, m'lady?" I hand her a glass and she looks like she's the happiest woman on earth. 

"I have to use the bathroom, I'll be back." I stand from the couch but instead of walking down the hall to the bathroom, I sneak to the kitchen. "You took fucking forever," Phil groans and stands. "Heres everything," He puts the gloves on my hands and hands me a fork. I let out a mental laugh.
Never in my right mind would I have guessed I would be killing a girl with a fork. To be honest, it might not kill her but if that fails we have a new set of perfectly sharp kitchen knives. But wheres the fun in that? I fold my hands behind my back and begin to walk back to Jojo.
"Dan, hunny, what took you so long?" I slowly walk behind the couch. I raise the fork up and she looks at me with eyes filled with fear. I hold my breath and stab the fork through her eye, covering her mouth to muffle the screams.