1

Jeon Jungkook was, indeed, a church boy who goes to church and reads his bible. Every morning he would get up and kneel at the foot of his bed and pray. Hands weaved together, his head down and eyes closed as he silently repeated:

Our Father, who art in heaven. Hallow be thy name. Thy kingdom come. Thy will be done, on earth as it is on heaven. Give us this day our daily bread. And forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us. Lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen.

He sighed and got up. Every morning was mostly the same. Jungkook would get up, pray, pee, brush his teeth, get dressed, and head to his school. A Christian school of course. This morning was no different from the others.

After heading to the bathroom to do his business Jungkook took of his pjs. Slipping on the uniform that the school required all students to wear.

"Jungkook, my love! Breakfast is ready!"

His mother yelled out for him whilst being in the kitchen.

"Coming mother!"

The raven haired boy yelled back. Jeon Jungkook was a senior at St.John Highschool for Boys.  He has always kept to himself. Only having two close friends, Jimin and Taehyung,

Let me say something about Park Jimin and Kim Taehyung. They were not the good Christian boys that the headmaster thought they were. They did drugs, cursed, broke all the school rules and were both nymphomaniacs. Having sex with other boys at that. Which was a major sin wasn't it? I mean God put a male and a woman on this earth and not two males nor two females. At least that was what Jungkook was taught. However they never ever forced Jungkook to do anything he didn't want to do.

Always so very supportive and only maybe once or twice touched the jungbooty. About once or twice a week.

Jungkook grabbed his black book bag and looking into the mirror. His khaki pants fitting nicely around his legs. A white shirt under the maroon cardigan that had the schools emblem on the left. A pink rosary clinging to his neck. He scurried downstairs to the kitchen.

"Good Morning mother" 

"Morning Kookie"

His mother beamed as she served him a plate of blueberry pancakes. He smiled at his mother and his father, who was reading a newspaper on the red sofa chair. Both his parents were strict Christians. Always telling him no sex before marriage, always pray, never lose faith in God and especially NO homosexual relationships. Homosexuals were sinners and would go to the very depths of hell. Homosexuals were heretics. Right?

Jungkook beamed as he finished up his pancakes. His parents bidding him a good day at school while Jungkook slipped out the door. 
Heading on a path were he could see the church he always prayed at.

While walking Jungkook would always think about things. Mostly about religion. Mostly questioning why his parents didn't want him to be gay. He thought God lover everyone? Maybe he didn't want to be Christian. Maybe he wanted to be set free from all the rules. But of course, these were only thoughts. Jungkook has a soft smile as he looked over to church. The stained glass windows with scenes from Genesis on them. He set a sad soft little smile on his face. It was a typical day.

A typical day.

Typical