TV SHOWS!!!

I have sooooo many TV shows to talk about!!!

Pretty Little Liars
(I love Pretty Little Liars. My favourite liar was Hanna Marin. Hanna and Emily were the most underrated liars. I don't plan to watch the spin-off).

The Originals
(I absolutely love The Originals. Me and my friend always argue about it though. According to her, The Vampire Diaries is better but to me THE ORIGINALS IS BOMB! I've never watched The Vampire Diaries but my sister kept me updated. I am NOT watching the new spin-off since Klaus died in the last episode of The Originals).

Merlin(I WAS SOOOOO HAPPY when I found out that Colin Morgan and Katie McGrath are engaged in real life

Merlin
(I WAS SOOOOO HAPPY when I found out that Colin Morgan and Katie McGrath are engaged in real life. I loved most of the characters. Merlin, Morgana, Arthur, Gwen etc).

The Story Of Tracy Beaker
(I was obsessed with this as a kid. I felt bad for Tracy because she was let down by her mum many times. Tracy can sometimes come across as a bully but I think she found it easier to hate people than have them break her expectations).

Victorious
(Jade's singing voice was so underrated! I loved how much fun they had around each other especially Andre and Tori).

Horrid Henry
(🎵Say na na na na na🎵)

Big Time Rush
(I loved Kendall, Logan, James and Carlos but my favourite was Logan! He is geeky and all but I love it when he pranks himself. I appreciate his brain).

Wizards Of The Waverly Place
(ALEX RUSSO was such an amazing character!!! Max and Justin are a funny sibling duo)!

Shake It Up
(Shake It Up and Wizards Of The Waverly Place are my favourite Disney Channel shows. Bella Thorne might have changed now but Cece Jones was my favourite character. I loved everyone: Rocky, Cece, Ty, Deuce, Tinka, Gunther and the parents)!

Liv and Maddie
(Dove Cameron is freaking talented! I loved all the sibling moments!!! I was on #TeamJosh but Maddie chose #TeamDiggie).

KC Undercover
(I loved Marisa, Ernie, Judy, KC, the parents and grandparents. I loved Marisa's out-going nature).

iCarly
(I am definitely not the biggest fan of this show but I was a hardcore Seddie shipper).

Sam & Cat
(They have totally different personalities! I loved it when Jade, Freddie and Robbie appeared on one episode).

Jessie
(I LOVE JESSIE AND THE KIDS! I've also seen scenes from Insatiable on YouTube. I plan on watching it soon).

By the way, who do you ship more in thirteen reasons why?
Jessica & Alex or Jessica & Justin???
I'm torn between the two.

TRUST ME THERE ARE MORE SHOWS THAN WHAT I'VE MENTIONED ABOVE!!!