Lightning and the thunder

Name: "Max. Why does it matter?" (Max)
Age: "A million." (4 years old)
Gender: "Can't you tell?" (Male)
Sexuality: "Excuse me..?" (Straight)
Breed: "It's clear!" (German Shepard)
Stray Or Owned?: "Both." (Both. He has a owner but is an outside dog as well.)
Looks: Max rolls his eyes.

Personality: "Can't you tell?" (Snappy and a little rude at first but he warms up once you get to know him

Personality: "Can't you tell?" (Snappy and a little rude at first but he warms up once you get to know him. He's protective over people that he's close to and won't turn down a fight. He isn't all big and bad, he's actually very sweet and loyal dog.)
Likes: Max stays quiet. (You >If your female< , laying in the sun, napping, bones, wondering around the streets, the dog park.)
Dislikes: "Oh my.." (Some of his enemies, some people >People who have hurt him< , learn more.)
Crush?: You (If your female and only if you want him to.)
Mate?: None/Open
Pups?: None/Open

Scenario 1: (For the ladies)

You were waking down the streets and you could heard a twig snap. You turned around and saw a German Shepard looking at you. He quickly looked away and at the buildings so you couldn't see him looking. As you turned back around he kept looking at you. But you never caught him. Then, out of nowhere a big mastiff woofed loudly and you whipped around to see the mastiff on top of the German Shepard. Both biting and snarling at each other. You..?

Scenario 1:

You were being let out/wandering the streets (Depending if your stray or Owned) and you saw a German Shepard sitting on the grass. He looked hurt and there was scratches and some blood on him. He was panting heavily. You stared at him but your owner called you in. You..?

Scenario 3:

There was a burning house and you and your owner was on the other side of the sidewalk, trying to avoid the flames. All the people were out but you saw a German Shepard pawing at the window, as the flames rose above him. He barked loudly but no one could hear him. Your owners worth dropped/you stare at the house and the dog (Depending if your stray or not.) You...?

Scenario 4:

Make it up!