Twin Cotasrophe

Lucy is: Lucy  |   Lucky is: lཽuཽcཽkཽyཽ

Name: "Umm.. I'm Lucy. Why?" (Lucy) | " Aཽnཽdཽ, Iཽ'mཽ lཽuཽcཽkཽyཽ." (Lཽuཽcཽkཽyཽ)

Age: "I'm 2." (2 years old) | "Aཽnཽdཽ Iཽ'mཽ 2 mཽiཽnཽuཽtཽeཽsཽ oཽlཽdཽeཽrཽ!" (2 years old)

Gender: "Can't you tell..?" (Female) | "Iཽtཽsཽ pཽrཽeཽtཽtཽyཽ oཽbཽvཽiཽoཽuཽsཽ.." (mཽaཽlཽeཽ)

Sexuality: "that's personal!" (Straight) | "Iཽ fཽeཽeཽlཽ uཽnཽcཽoཽmཽfཽoཽrཽtཽaཽbཽlཽeཽ.." (Straight)

Breed: *At the same time* "Gཽoཽldཽen Reཽtཽrieveཽrཽ!" (Golden Retriever)

Stray Or Owner: "I'm owned. It's obvious." | "Iཽ'mཽ sཽtཽrཽaཽyཽ.." (Lucy is owned, Lucky is stray. Both got separated at a young age. Lucky still busts Lucy.)

Looks: Both dogs look at you weirdly.

(Lucy is right, Lཽuཽcཽkཽyཽ iཽsཽ lཽeཽfཽtཽ

(Lucy is right, Lཽuཽcཽkཽyཽ iཽsཽ lཽeཽfཽtཽ.)

Personality: Both stay quiet, eyeing each other.
(Lucy can be a little mean at first but after a little bit she gets used to you. She's mostly a caring, sweet dog. But, sometimes she can be a party pooper. Lཽuཽcཽkཽyཽ iཽsཽ vཽeཽrཽyཽ sཽnཽeཽaཽkཽyཽ bཽuཽtཽsཽ LཽOཽTཽSཽ oཽfཽ fཽuཽnཽ! Hཽeཽ'sཽ vཽeཽrཽyཽ oཽuཽtཽgཽoཽiཽnཽgཽ aཽnཽdཽ aཽ sཽpཽiཽtཽ fཽiཽrཽeཽ aཽnཽdཽ hཽaཽsཽ aཽ gཽrཽeཽaཽtཽ sཽeཽnཽsཽeཽ oཽfཽ hཽuཽmཽoཽrཽ. Hཽeཽ'sཽ vཽeཽrཽyཽ lཽoཽyཽaཽlཽ aཽnཽdཽ sཽwཽeཽeཽtཽ. Uཽnཽlཽiཽkཽeཽ hཽiཽsཽ sཽiཽsཽtཽeཽrཽ hཽeཽ iཽsཽ tཽhཽeཽ pཽaཽrཽtཽyཽ sཽtཽaཽrཽtཽeཽrཽ aཽnཽdཽ sཽoཽmཽeཽtཽiཽmཽeཽsཽ gཽeཽtཽsཽ iཽnཽ aཽrཽgཽuཽmཽeཽnཽtཽsཽ oཽvཽeཽrཽ iཽtཽ.)

Likes: "I don't want to tell you." (Lucky, her owner, the cool air, playing in the snow, watching the sunset, wandering the streets with Lucky secretly.) | "Tཽrཽeཽaཽtཽsཽ, bཽoཽnཽeཽsཽ, Iཽ rཽeཽaཽlཽlཽyཽ lཽiཽkཽeཽ pཽlཽaཽyཽiཽnཽgཽ iཽnཽ tཽhཽeཽ sཽnཽoཽwཽ, wཽaཽlཽkཽiཽnཽgཽ wཽiཽtཽhཽ mཽyཽ sཽiཽsཽtཽeཽrཽ (Lཽuཽcཽyཽ), aཽnཽdཽ sཽoཽmཽeཽtཽiཽmཽeཽsཽ Iཽ sཽnཽeཽaཽkཽ iཽnཽtཽoཽ Lཽuཽcཽyཽsཽ hཽoཽuཽsཽeཽ tཽoཽ sཽlཽeཽeཽpཽ oཽnཽ hཽeཽrཽ bཽeཽdཽ wཽhཽiཽcཽhཽ Iཽ lཽiཽkཽeཽ." (Everything that Lucky mentioned. But, he also likes Lucy.)

Dislikes: Lucy ignores you. (Mean/Rude dogs, dogs who think they are perfect, the people who separated her and her brother, dog group leaders.) | "Wཽeཽlཽlཽ, Iཽ dཽiཽsཽlཽiཽkཽeཽ dཽoཽgཽsཽ wཽhཽoཽ tཽhཽiཽnཽkཽ tཽhཽeཽyཽ cཽaཽnཽ dཽoཽ iཽtཽ aཽlཽlཽ.." (yཽeཽsཽ. Hཽeཽ aཽlཽsཽoཽ dཽiཽsཽlཽiཽkཽeཽsཽ gཽlཽaཽsཽsཽ, gཽoཽiཽnཽgཽ iཽnཽ cཽaཽrཽsཽ, dཽoཽgཽ cཽaཽgཽeཽsཽ, hཽoཽtཽ wཽaཽtཽeཽrཽ/dཽrཽiཽnཽkཽsཽ, cཽhཽeཽeཽsཽeཽ.)

Crush?: "That's a secret." (Secretly You >If your a male<) | "yཽoཽuཽ.." (You >If your female<)

Mate?: "No thanks." (None/Open) | "Nཽoཽnཽeཽ.." (Nཽoཽnཽeཽ/Oཽpཽeཽnཽ)

Pups?: "Slow down there!" (None/Open) | "Oཽkཽaཽyཽ tཽhཽeཽnཽ.." (Nཽoཽnཽeཽ/Oཽpཽeཽnཽ)

Other: Both dogs are twins! Tཽhཽeཽyཽ wཽeཽrཽeཽ sཽeཽpཽaཽrཽaཽtཽeཽ aཽtཽ bཽiཽrཽtཽhཽ, but Lucky likes sneaking Iཽnཽtཽoཽ Lཽuཽcཽyཽsཽ hཽoཽuཽsཽeཽ tཽoཽ sཽaཽyཽ hello and sometimes Lucy sneaks out tཽoཽ sཽaཽyཽ hཽeཽyཽ tཽoཽ Lཽuཽcཽkཽyཽ.

Scenario 1:

You were at the Dog Park. Two people in uniforms were approaching two Golden Retrievers with nets. One of the men put it around the boys neck and while the girl was trying to escape the other man put it around her neck. Both dogs tried to get to one another but couldn't and the men were about to load them onto a truck into a cage. You..?

Scenario 1: (Lucy)

You see a Golden Retriever bounding towards the door as her owner opened it to get to her car for work. You could see the dog was trying to get out of the house. (To see Lucky.) but halfway through the door, it shut on the girl and she was squished between the door. The owner drove away and the dog began crying and whimpering. You..?

Scenario 3: (Lucky)

You were waking down the streets, and you saw a Golden Retriever sprinting towards a house far away in the distance. You knew the dog wanted to get there. But, as he began to cross the street a group of dogs lunges towards him and began trying to bite and nip at him and growling/snarling. You..?

Scenario 4: Make it up!