Death

Once again another short chapter I apologize! But I hope your enjoying this so far! Jese Hugs and Jese Kisses!

Everyone acted fast jumping from their place, dropping the cards in their hands.

"Carl! Ethan! Stay behind me!" Lori shouted as she began to panic.

Ethan shook his head as he took out his knife. "Mom we aren't little any more we can take care of these things." He said with a small growl in his voice as he stabbed a walker in the eye, blood splattering on him. As Ethan pulled his knife out, the walkers eye came with it. A small shiver went through his body, as he slid the eye off his knife. Ethan shook the sickening feeling that filled his body and went back to stabbing the rotting people.

Lori huffed out air as she took Carl's hand and began to run with him towards the prison. Cold clammy hands grabbed at Her shoulders and waist. Lori let go of Carl's hand and fell backward. Carl let out a whimper as he searched for a weapon.

"R-Run, Carl!" Lori screamed as the walkers bit her neck and arm, taking big chunks out of her pale soft skin. She let out an ear shattering scream as the undead chomped on her like a piece of steak.

Carl turned away quickly and began to run into the prison tears streaming down his face. Ethan turned his head at the direction of the scream and shook his head in disbelief.

"N-No!!!!!" Ethan yelled running to the walkers that surrounded his mother. He cocked back his arm, releasing it into a walkers head with a scream. By the time he finished the walkers tears stained his cheeks, Ethan leaned over Lori and closed her open eyes and caressed her bloody cheek.

Andrea and Shane stood back to back shooting any walker that got near them. Mikaela backed up toward the prison, as she watched the whole scene unfold.

She felt a cold clammy pair of hands grab her arm, The Brunette turned around to come face to face with a walking monster. Mikaela let out a ear piercing scream, before she felt the cold blood splatter on her face. Mik quickly Pushed the Walker off of her and smeared the blood on her face as in an attempt to clean it off. Daryl let out a grunt as he pulled out the arrow from the Walker that had just attempted to make Mikaela his lunch.

Rick glanced around searching for his two sons and his Wife. Horror fled over the mans face as he saw the bloody mess that use to be his wife. Rick ran to Ethan and Carl wrapping an arm around them both.

"Lori?" He asked knowing he wouldn't get any response. Tears began to stream down the grown mans face as he dropped to his knees. Carl glanced at Ethan before he let a few tears fall. Ethan had no more tears to shed, he has lost to many people close to him in the past few days. He patted his father on his shoulder before he spoke "We'll bury her in nicest spot we can find." He said in a whisper kneeling by his Father.

Maggie and Glenn had secured the gate from where the Walkers were coming from. Maggie was relived to see Daryl had finally returned and that her father was fine. Carol had been making lunch and had just came outside to see the very last bit of the Nightmare scene.

They all once again had lost another family member, and everyone was upset. Even Andrea who didn't take to Lori that well. Daryl seemed upset but you could never tell with him. The only people who seemed to understand the mysterious mans ways, were Carol and Jese.

Michonne let out a grunt as Kyra and Adri went running around the street. Jese was use to this by now and The Governor, well he had to deal with this before the world went to shit so he was defiantly use to this by now.

"Just show us were we will be staying." The dark woman grumbled before grabbing Kyra's arm making her walk.

The Governor complied with her wishes and showed the two girls where they would be staying.

"Jese do you mind if you keep an eye on Adri for a bit, I have some business to tend to." The Governor asked in his deep voice.

Jese saw no problem with this and nodded "yeah that'll be fine, as long as I get paid for it." She said playfully with a wink.

The Governor let out a small chuckle and shook his head. "How should I pay you? Pebbles or rocks?" He retorted with a smirk.

Jese glanced at Adri with a small. "It's just you and me tonight Kiddo." She ruffled up the redheads hair.

Adri made a weird noise as Jese did this. "Do you know what we should do?" Adri carefully looked around to make sure her father was gone. "You should dye my hair!" She said with enthusiasm before throwing one of her hands in the air.

"Adri. Would your father actually let me do that?" She asked raising a brow.

Adri shrugged with a smirk "Don't know, Don't care. Now come on!" She grabbed Jese by her wrist and pulled her towards the apartment the trio shared.

By the evening Rick, Carl, and Ethan had finished burying both their mother and wife.

Daryl took watch that night, he didn't want to be in the confined place with the sobbing people, He would rather be in the cool night air. He leaned on the railing with a sigh as he watched the walkers chew on the chain link fence.

The small footsteps of a small woman made him tilt his head toward the noise.

"Hey.." Carol said in her mouse like voice before leaning on the railing next to Daryl.

"Hey." He said in his raspy voice not looking at the short haired woman next to him.

"It's quiet." She mumbled keeping her eyes on the grimy man.

Daryl nodded slowly before finally glancing at Carol. "Yeah it has been ever since we lost Jese and Sabrina." He said with a small frown.

Carol let a frown settle on her face as well and nodded slowly "Yeah I do miss those girls, they were a riot."

A silence fell between the two they both just starred at the night sky the only noise being the crickets making their own sweet lullaby.

"I miss Jese." Daryl mumbled under his breath finally breaking the silence. His voice was shaky and unsettling, and right away Carol knew he wasn't okay. Carol patted Daryl on the back and began to walk away, she knew he usually liked to be alone in these situations.

Daryl gently grabbed her arm and pulled her back slightly "stay." Was all he said and she did that exact thing. They talked every once in awhile but not much. They didn't need words to explain how they felt. They both knew they were hurt and just needed to know, they weren't alone.