What Happens Next?

A/N This is a very shitty chapter and I apologize for that. But Abraham is a little crazed in this chapter, his state of mind is like when he is beating Eugene in season 5. If you don't like then don't read don't sit here and complain got it. If you do read I hope you enjoy and give me your Feed back. Thank you all for your support!!

At the prison Ethan Mikaela Adam and Carl, sat eating breakfast talking with Each other at a separate table from the adults. They were oblivious of what was going on just outside the prison doors.

Andrea and Carol were on watch that morning, and they had been discussing on what they would need for the next couple of weeks. They were interrupted by a faint scream and the walkers attention being turned to the noise.

They both stood to attention quickly, Andrea looking through the scope on her rifle spotting four teenagers. The two women wasted no time and bolted from the watch tower to aid the children. Carol opened the gate and attracted any walkers close to the fence so she could stab them from there and give Andrea an advantage.

The blonde stabbed any walkers in the way of her and those children.

"C'mon'!" She yelled motioning the strangers to follow. What appeared to be the oldest of them all grabbed a small blonde's arm pulling her toward the gate, the other two following.

Carol shut the gate behind them and glanced at Andrea, silently telling her the mistake they had just done.

"T-Thank you.." The only boy with curly brown hair and bright blue eyes muttered out gratefully.

Andrea nodded once pressing her lips together "What happen? Why did one of you scream? Were one of you bit?" She asked giving none of them time to reply in between questions.

"Heaven got tackled by a walker nothing else..." Again the only male spoke for them gesturing to the youngest of them all.

"Mind if we check for wounds.." Carol said taking a step closer. They all shook their heads and the two women began to feel for any weapons and wounds. They found a machete, a butcher knife, two hunting knives and a couple pocket knives amongst the four, impressive for their age.

Andrea took the weapons and looked them over "What are your names?" She asked curiously watching their movements, being a lawyer she could tell when a person was lying.

"I'm Matt.." The male muttered glancing at the rest of his small group.

"I'm Olivia and this is Heaven.." The one with glasses said gesturing to the tiny blonde next to her.

"And I'm Kenzie.." The last woman replied that was rather tall.

Andrea was satisfied with their answers and took them to meet the rest of the group.

Carol walked in first with a nervous look on her features. "Uh, we have visitors" She said moving to the side letting the four new comers into their safe haven.

Rick growled slightly getting up from his spot. He eyed them carefully before pulling Andrea and Carol to the side.

"What the fuck were you thinking?" He hissed placing a hand on his python in its holster.

"They are children!" Andrea said angrily placing her arms over her chest.

"Not to mention in trouble. We did what was right" Carol added shooting Rick a glare. Rick shook his head before turning his attention to the strangers.

"Ethan?" Adam asked his eyes never leaving the only male.

"Yeah?" Ethan answered paying more attention to his breakfast than the new people.

"Don't you recognize him?" He asked pointing to the curly haired male.

Ethan looked up from his plate and squinted his eyes at the stranger before nodding vigorously. "Yeah Yeah, he use to be in our English class."

Adam snapped his fingers nodding "Yeah yeah I remember now." Meanwhile Rick was questioning the strangers like they had just stolen something from a store and were denying it.

Back at Woodbury the people were still trying to recover from the events of the night before.

Jese cleaned up the blood from her mouth and the stab wound on her stomach. Adri glanced at Jese through the mirror with a small frown.

"are you going to be okay?" She asked timidly

Jese nodded "Yeah, it'll just be sore for awhile.." The blonde muttered through clenched teeth as the alcohol burned the wound.

Phillip walked into the apartment shaking his head "I-I'm sorry Jese.." He muttered looking the blonde over, she wasn't wearing a shirt and all of her scars were revealed. He attempted not to stare, for he respected women.

At this point Jese could careless on the heavy eyes of the two, she just needed to make sure to clean the wound and get ahold of the red headed military man that did this to her.

She finished dressing the wound and put her shirt on over her bra covering her littered skin.

Abraham stepped from his vehicle quickly getting into Phillip's face "We hear you for supplies and we need it"
Abraham growled poking a finger into the other mans chest.

Jese was purely shocked by this. The blonde gave Abraham a push and glared at him "What the fuck are you doing here?!" She hissed slipping her gun out of it's holster.

"Woah woah there little missy, I wouldn't do that.." Abraham smirked as he grabbed her wrist twisting it behind her back.

Rosita hopped down from the truck "Abraham! Stop!" She growled giving the red head a push.

Phillip grabbed Jese and pulled her toward him as she thrashed and squirmed to get at the man.

"This isn't how we do this!" Rosita said backing the taller man back to the truck.

"We need supplies. This is how we get it!" Abraham pushed Rosita to the side going back to the other man.

Taylor hopped down from the truck helping Rosita up. "You okay?" She asked glancing over her.

"Yeah yeah I'm fine." The brunette muttered going to Abraham again.

The Woodbury guards pulled their guns on the truck and the strangers threatening to open fire if he didn't leave.

Jese growled under her breath pulling her poker knife out, she swung at the taller man, grazing his cheek.

"Oh so we wanna play that way huh?" Abraham asked before elbowing the blonde in the jaw knocking her to the ground.

"Abraham!!" Rosita and Taylor yelled in sync pulling him back

Phillip narrowed his eyes at the man before lunging taking him to the ground getting a few hits in before Abraham threw Him off. Rosita and Taylor continued to try to get Abraham back to reality but it was no use, he was too far gone.

Jese weakly got up and set her eyes on the red head beating Phillip, pocket knife in hand. She ran and jumped onto Abraham's back, she stabbed her knife into his shoulder.

Abraham groaned and turned around smacking the blonde on his back into the side of his truck, making her let go. He turned around to face her slumped form taking the pocket knife she had stabbed into him and slashed her stomach open.

Rosita and Taylor stared in shock. They couldn't believe he had done that. "ABRAHAM!" Rosita yelled again pulling the large man off of the smaller frame.

Abraham finally snapped out of it. He glanced around the scene, in shock. "I-I.." He shook his head stumbling back.

That was the last of what Jese remembered, and it kept replaying in her head, like a movie stuck on repeat.

"Jese?" Phillip snapped his fingers in front of her face pulling her from the trance she was in.

"Huh?" Jese asked shaking her head

"I said we should take you to the infirmary." Phillip repeated.

Jese nodded distractedly "Sure whatever.."