― ❝ TWENTY FIVE! ❞

" what the fuck is he doing here! "

jimin's voice wakes up the two younger boys, and taehyung's eyes flutter up to meet his boyfriend's, head rested on jeongguk's lap.

" i-i was lonely a-and he wanted to hang out.. w-we didn't do a-anything with each other, i-i promise.. " he stutters as he sits up, rubbing his eyes & his natural pout popping out on his chapped, pink lips. " a-and d-don't y-yell.. "

" sorry just.. " he sighs. " you should've told me he was coming over. "

" you d-do know w-we share this house, it's mine t-too, i-i don't have to t-tell you if i have a-a friend c-coming over, it's n-not like you're my parent o-or something.. "

" i'm your fucking boyfriend! that gives me a right to know whom you have over! and like you said, we share this house, another reason why i should be allowed to know if someone else is here. "

" dude calm down, lower your voice and quit being so overprotective. i have a boyfriend yanno, it's not like i'd cheat on him, and i know tae wouldn't cheat on you.. you're acting like he would. " jeongguk raises his voice as taehyung snuggles into his side, sniffling and crying softly. the brunette looks at the other, noticing the stray tears. " hey hey, what's wrong? " the youngest lets out a soft whisper of the words, wiping one of the older boy's drops of weakness that fell from his eyes away.

" h-him y-yelling.. t-triggered me-e.. " he whimpers and hears a sigh leave jimin.

" why the fuck would me yelling trigger you or whatever? " hands on his hips, the words drip from his lips.

" i-it's just a-a fucking trigger , okay! i-i've told y-you this b-before.. j-just... leave me-e alone.. " taehyung wipes his own tears away, breaking away and into his room before either of the other male's could keep him.