― ❝ TWENTY SIX! ❞

" baby.. " jimin gently knocks on taehyung's locked bedroom door. " open the door.. "

silence.

this has what he's been getting for the last 30 minutes and god his mind was fucking overflowing with too many fucking thoughts that it worried him to his last atom, stomach swirling in the wrong way. 

" please, i'm sorry.. " he slides down against the door, looking down, realizing that his small hands shook a bit, and he needed to take a breath. he knew , now , that it was his fault. mind being cloudy and unclear, it just rained out of him like a fucking storm. guess he wasn't the only one to jump to conclusions.

the soft  click  of the door unlocking snapped him out of the waterfall that his eyes almost fell into to drown his cheeks into salty pain. jimin scrambled to his feet, hands clambering and messily trying to wrap around the door knob before he pushed it open, and revealing taehyung; whom was sat on the bed already, knees hugged to his chests, eyes looking like puffy red petals that jimin just wanted to pick off.

silence may of consumed them but it spoke for them, and so did their actions. he sat behind the younger boy and his arms snuck their way around taehyung's midsection, pulling him back so they were closer than close, front pressed to back, understandment stringed through touches.

sure, they got pissed, sure, both got hurt.

but they weren't just gonna let some fucking argument break them apart, it wasn't worth it.

they just hoped nothing would be able to break them apart.