Chapter 14

"So if you love me how am I supposed to know?"Wings -Eden

Wings -
Eden

"You're heat should be starting soon." Drew said blankly.

My mouth dropped open.
How could I have forgotten about my heat?

"Y-yes...hhh...." I slurred unsure what to say.

"We where thinking..." Evan started but I cut in before he could continue.

"If it's some fucked up, forced marking and mating bullshit you can take a hike. I'll be leaving if you think, you, Evan, or anyone for that matter can touch me." I snapped harshly and I saw pain in Evans eyes and a wave of satisfaction washed over me.

Hah. Bullseye.

"Lo, you know I regret it. I don't know what else to do to make you forgive me. I would honestly do anything." He whispered painfully but I have no remorse, no regret for what I said.

Sure I excepted him, does that mean I will take it easy on him- on any of them? No.

"Yeah yeah.. what's this, 'plan'." I question sarcastically.

"Well we where thinking of taking you away- from the packs I mean, Where there's.. males, unmated wolves." Drew's jaw clenched as he said unmated males.

"We thought we could take you to a city. Like London, or New York, or Tokyo. Where there's many humans, not as many wolves, maybe even slim to none. It would we safer, not that we can't protect you here." I was shocked at his suggestion.

A few weeks in a city. In a fancy hotel- or knowing these guys, a penthouse or large apartment.

"we can stay in many hotels, try new ones all the time." Kai said.

"We can shop." Evan threw in.

"Spoil you.." drew smirked.

"We can do anything-everything you want." Evan smiled

"We can book spars and you can get your nails down- wait maybe in being stereotypical and sexist. Your probably not into that shit..." Kai nervousness rubbed his neck as he looked at me.

"Say something Lo..." drew whispered "please"

I didn't.

I got up from my chair and ran into their arms

"I would all of that!" I exclaimed. "Even the girly crap." I gigged

~~~

We where sitting on the sofa again discussing plans and witch city.

We think Seattle.

"Oh shit!" I am but yell.

"What?!" They say protectively and I smack their arms from my body.

"I have to show you something!" I cheer. They look confused so I turn around and pull up my shirt showing my tattoo.

I heard nothing but as I turned around I saw their eyes where black.

They where pissed.

Drew grunted. "Fuck lo..." I suddenly felt scared and worried.
Did I make a mistake? Do I care? No. It's my body. Not theirs.

"That's so fucking hot..." kai moaned.

That was fucking hot.

I giggled. "You think? I was gonna get a oak tree, lilac and fox glove but the guy that did it said it would take to long and would take a lot of planing so I'm getting that later..." I stopped my ranting when I looked back at them.

"What?" I questioned. Their faces where... I don't know how to explain it, touched? Loved? Admiration?

"There our packs...." Evan all but whispered.

"Yeah that was the point" I giggle. "I wanted there to be two claims from you all on me.. and eventually there will be." I smile.

I genuinely mean it. I never liked the cliche mate stories told by other wolves, but I always fantasized about being marked. The claim. I don't know what it is, but something about the thought of being set with one- or in my case three males, it made me feel safe. Like no one else could touch or hurt me. Like I was being shielded by my protectors but I had so much power over what they did to me.

I again looked at them. Their eyes. They where back to their original colors, but they held so many emotions. So much love.

"Lo-" I cut Kai off with a giggle "don't. I know, I'm an amazing mate. I know, I know. I wish I had me as a mate." I said sarcastically making them chuckle.

We got back to talking about going to Seattle.

I was grinning from ear to ear, but as I look at their faces my smile dropped.

"What?" I question carefully.

"The only trouble is, Lo, you would be extremely horny, and your scent would be intoxicating, even if we let you go back to your pack, we be called to you..." Kai started.

The realization hit me, and for some bizarre reason, I was.. excited.

"This means at least one of us will have to have sex with you. But all of us will have to please you."

A/n:

*nervously waves from be hide underneath bed*
Hey strangers.....

So sorry for the late updates lol... I fell down some steps at the place we where staying with my horse and fuck my phone screen.

I've got a new screen cause I'm a special and didn't back it up witch would mean I lost everything, pictures, videos, etc.

But I'm back, my phone was smashed before and now it's all better and pretty even doe I think broken things are more beautiful witch is why I didn't claim on my insurance.

Anyway, rant over.

WHAT DID YOU THINK?!

Sorry I can be very enthusiastic lol.

I kinda excited about writing some smut and some time away for my children

Hehehe *strokes dog on lap while laughing with messy hair and dead soul*

Thanks for all the feed back btw!!! Shits getting real up in here rnnnnnn!!!

Make sure to comment and vote please!!

P.s. 
add me on snapchat:
Taramollylife

And follow my Instagram:
@/cheeky.jumping.tara
@/ginger.ninja19