4 ⚠ Warning ⚠️

So this is going to be different from the othee chapters,not really.
Oh btw I changed the style of writing.
------------------------------------------

You were getting ready to go to school,you wore this.

No make up and you let yoir hair free.

*time skip to school*

You are now walking to your locker when you got pinned to it "what is it Jimin?"Jimin kissed your cheek and said "I wanted to see you before I die" he smiled cutely "Why would you die?" "Because we have dance and you moves are killing me" he said flirting :I will come to your fineral then" (note the sarcasm)"You're cruel"
"Oh thank you for the compliment"(too much sarcasm) "I will see you in class" he gave you a peek on the lips and left,you alse left to change in your dance clothes

You are now walking to your locker when you got pinned to it "what is it Jimin?"Jimin kissed your cheek and said "I wanted to see you before I die" he smiled cutely "Why would you die?" "Because we have dance and you moves are killing me" he said ...

You wntered tha class and the teachee came minutes after you "Class we have a new student, introduce yourself please"you saw a face you never wanted to see again "Hi ky name it's Kim Taehyung but call me J. Seph" you looked at him in disbelief "Bro you're here" you said running to him "Well hello lil' sis how are you?" he smiled at you "Can Y/n dance for us?" the reacher interrupted "Sure but first can I get my bitches?" "Sure".
"Irene,Jennie come here"

After you danced yoir bootyful boufriend came to you "Baby do you want to come to my place because we don't have any more classes?""Sure but first you need to meet my big brother" "Of course, WAIT??!WHAT?! Does he have a shotgun?" "Not right now" your brother came to you "So you're dating my sister, I see. So I need to put some rules in here 1.No fucking in my house, 2. Do not hurt her because I have my guns,Understood?" je smiled innocently "No.." Jimin said in a scared tone "We'll be going now,bye bro" "Bye"

*time skip*

"So baby are you in a gang or some shit?" "Well kinda the leader of one of the mos powerful ones, hehe" "Well yhat talking can wait til' later now I want to fuck you" he said kissing you passionately yet sweet.  He told you to jump, you jumped and wrapped your legs aroumd his waist amd he pit ypu on the nearest tanle amd started to umdres bot og you until yowere left with only your undergarments on,he left your lips amd went yo ypur jaw and then neck leaving wet kisses on the way and slightly biting on the skin leavimg a purple-red mark on the surface going dow to your breasts taking off your bra,kissing them,sucking on your nipples,goimg to yoir stomach playing with tje hem of yoir panties askimg for permission to take them off, with a nod your panties were ripped off your body
He started playing with your clit before licking it,eating ypu out,after he pushed two fingers inside,you started moaning more and more,you were close and Jimin knew that too,before you could let your fluids out he pulled his fingers out "Not so fast kitten"he smirked as he pulled his boxets down reavealing his member,you gasped "How it's that gonna fit" "We'll make it fit" he said as he pushed inside you,a wave of pain waahed over you as tears slipped out of your eyes and he kissed them aqay thrusting slowly,after some rime you were feeling pleasure amd Jimin thrusting faster and harder,then you both reached your climax and fell asleep (he used a condom because he is responsible)

------------------------------------------
Kids please go read the bible now, I said that as if I'm not a kid because I am and I jave a really dirty mind amd I need Jesus,we all need Jesus.ANYWAYS I j-hope you enjoyed and thank you for reading