6

While having this fight in your head,thinking what Jimin said

*flashback*

"Y/n please give me another chance,I promise that I won't cheat again, think about it"

So now you are in the room with the CCTV cameras that you put in your house when you see Jimin opening the door and Seulgi comes out,He kisses her..... He..... Kissed.....her.....

Well fuck you and your lies.

Y/n POV
I get my gun and go to the living room.

"Jimin what is she doing in your house? "

"Better said MY house,Jimin rule 2"

"Don't shoot her!! "

"Too late" you shoot Seulgi in her leg and call your men "Take her to the torture room"

With that you get closer to Jimin "Soo about thet second chance, yeah.. it flew out the window when you broke my bigest rule now gotta pay."

"Wha-"

"Take him to the basement and beat him"

You go to see Seulgi

"I told the boys no sluts in my house and look what we got here"

"Then you can't be in here slut"

"You can do whatever you want with her.Have fun boys!"

"Well Nancy and Mina did a good job spying on you"

"Sorry but I killed them 2 hour ago,but I'll torture you first"

In the gym

"What did you do to Jimin!?"Jungkook asks raising his voice

"Bitch chill he's just got beaten,wait 2 more days and it will be fine, at least I didn't kill him"

"Let him out,because your jelous ass can't move on doesn't mean you need to beat him"

"Sweetheart I think you forgot rule 2,I saw you with the new slut,in MY house,because you live here doesn't mean you can bring every girl you see on the street in my house,bang her. The typical fuckboy that can't keep his hormones" and he just....... Slapped me.....

"Oh no bitch you didn't" says Tae appearing from nowhere

"YOU LITTLE PIECE OF SHIT, YOU DIDN'T,YOU'RE AVOUT TO GET KILLED, GET YO ASS IN HERE IF YOU STILL WANT THAT DICK OF YOURS"

"RUN BITCH, RUN"

"Where is that Gucci flip flop?!,boys search for him and you help me find that flip flop"

*after beating the shit out of Jungkook with a flip flop*

"Exhausting"

"Yah! can I atleast get chocolate?"

"No chocolate for one month and you're grounded in your room, no go before this flip flop goes down your throat!"

You released Jimin and treated his wounds

"Thanks"

"I'm going out don't tell the girls to wait for me,I need to get someone"

"Whe-" you already left

"CL unnie I missed you!"

"I missed you too!"

"We need someone to make the train the girls because I got the guys"

"Pleasure to help"

You got home and told the guys to come to the training room. All of them were there.

"Today I'm helping you train so get yo asses to running, and to be fair I'm running with you"

*next day because I'm lazy*

You got up next to Tae because you are now best friends and forgot about the rapping shit

You got ready

You didn't eat breakfast

When you get to school you see Jimin with another girl making out,when he sees you get your helmet off and brush your hair to not look bad he stopped whatever he was doing just to admire you.

All the boys start screaming and whistling,giving them a flying kiss with a smirk looking toward Jimin that was mad.

Y/n POV
"How does it feel hun?" I say while walking past him.....
I can feel him coming towards me. While getting my books I get pinned to the locker.
"What was that for?!"he yells at me "It's called revenge sweetie now you can do two things" "What?" he says confused "One you can fuck off kindly or two you can get shot,you choose" he walks off pissed

*time skip*

"Y/n please dance for us" "Sure thing"

Jimin POV
Now I really belive God is a woman

Y/n POV
"I will choose your parners now........
Y/n
.
.
.
With
.
.
.
Jimin"

"Fuck my life"
"Now dance! "

(1:03)
"Girls elite or what your name is"

You see Jimin making out with Momo and you run out crying