Blood Or Not We Are Family!

After like a million years the bell rings for luch and I rush over to the feiodild to meet my family for luch. They are late so my mind wanders to what Gina said earlier. I don't realize I am crying untill I feel multiple paris of arms around me comforting me asking why I am crying. I look up and see my family looking at me in concern. I try to tell them that its nothing but bubba won't let it go so I snap at him and tell him what gina says. " princess she is jealous that you are so loved and happy. And we might not share blood or even skin tnes however we are family because we love and accept eachother unconditionally. So don't you pay any mind ro what that big meanie says to you. Do you understand me little girl?" he says firmly. Blushing at him calling me little girl I smile big and jump on him with a beaar hug saying yes as loud as I can. They all chuckle except jacie who has been frozen she seems to snap out of her trance and ye;;s" that motherfucking bitch ima whoop her fake ass! Where she at ima slap a hoe!" she starts to storm away I'm guessing to go kill Gina but kevin laughs and grabs her putting him on his laugh. We all laugh and eat our lunch like the happy family we are. Out of nowhere david gets a text and he looks at the boys who give a nod. They all stand up as buuba says "jacie we have to go deal with something we will be back before dinner make sure to walk Rory home and keep the doors locked untill iget back. Understand?" seeming to know what is going on she just nods and turns to me talking about random stuff. Once the guys are gone though she gives me a mischevious smirk I know all too well. " I noooo!" I groan. She chuckles and starts the conversation that will change me for the rest of my life.

Baby girl have you ever wondered why bubba tells you that your in headspace when you act childish or calls you a "little" ? Well I have and I did some research andf I found out it has to do with ddlg." confused I ask her what that is she explains that it is a type of relationship with a dominate or daddy and a submissive or "littke" the little goes into headspace and acts like a baby and the daddy takes on the role of caregiver the daddy has rules and punishments for the little. As she continues to explain I realize that I am a little and I definitly go into headspace a lot. However I have more than one caregiver I have four."so im a little and you and bubba and jay and kev are my caregivers?" I ask "well I mean yes technically we are cuz we take care of you but you could also get a boyfriend who would be your daddy but not for a very long time unless you want bubba and the boys to kill him. She says while chuckling. Laughing myself I don't realize just how true that is