A New School

Yay! A new school! Rez thought, as she walked through the double doors with Jest. Rez wore a black jacket, her red hair spiked up, and her magic covering her eyes as always. She smiled as she looked at her friend. As for Jest she wore a short black dress with a hood. Her white and black hair laying gently on her shoulders.

"New school!" Rez shouted. Jest looked over and smiled.

"Welp. This is gonna be fun. A whole bunch of new friends, a lot of new girls." Rez said as they walked into the huge cafeteria. The doors had just opened, but the school was a desolate wasteland except for a few individuals. Some the three recognized, some they didn't. One thing they knew they all had in common was the fact that they all seemed to have powers. There was some with powers to manipulate sound, move things with their mind, and blast fire. Kiko High School was the school for those who were known as "special" as Rez called it. In truth, no one really cared for them. It wasn't because they had powers, by no means. Kiko High was devoted to taking in the glitches of the world, further known as "viruses".

In 2001, it had been discovered that everything was just a virtual reality. Nothing as we know it was real. Scientist had proven this whenever they had found a glitch in the world. A virus. A group had been infected with a virus. It caused them to have alter-personalities at random times when they was set off. The smallest things would set a virus over the edge. If a virus went over the edge you would know it the power they had would be flipped. What was good was then evil. To settle the dispute between humans and viruses the "Anti-Virus Association", was made to make sure the viruses stayed in place. Thus, Kiko High was made, a school that all viruses went too.

"This table?" Jest suggested as they looked around the cafeteria. There was many open tables and chairs everywhere. The room was huge, as though most cafeterias were. They chose a seat near the entrance and sat. Taking off their bags and sitting them in their chairs.
"What would it look like if Daffy duck and Buggs Bunny had a child?" Rez asked with a curious look on her face. She looked at Jest, hoping for a answer. But, she remained silent puzzled at the question. She broke the silence with her laugh, as she poked Rez. The two friends began to laugh and laugh until their sides hurt.
Jest was very playful, but of the two she was also the most serious. We're as the Rez would play and goof off all the time. Jest would learn things quicker than anyone. She was smart, pretty, and hard-working.