Its my turn

The world is full of glitches. The world is full of people. But, people or glitch... Their is no need for them, for any of them. You think because your reading this stupid little story that you help control it. What? You can't help, but feel maybe even your apart of it. What will you do if your character dies? Hope that the others will live? Think that maybe its not true? Pathetic.

"Rez we're not alone anymore. As much as I hate you. I think this person... Thing may be a bigger threat than both of us. I don't trust it."
"What?" Rez and D34th looked at each other cautiously. Their was a strange feeling in the air. It was thick but blank. The world that was originally Rez's mind, completly felt as though neither glitch nor person remained. The two stared off into the distance spotting a tall, short red haired boy with glasses. He had a blank face fixed  with green eyes, that stared into their soul. 
"Hello. I believe i'll be taking over this vessel."
"She's mine!!"
"You can't have her! She's not a toy!!"
"Shut up." With that he sent the two flying into a newly formed cage. The bars slammed shut and the two was trapped. Rez looked at D34th and she stared back.
"You've been the leaders far to long. It's my turn to show my colors."