Gingers

Rez sat down at a desk, putting her head down. Ugh. School is fun till it comes to class. It's the same rules every year, but we still have to hear them. She sat listening to all the rules wishing she could see her friends. Thoughts of all the amazing people she would meet flooding her head.
"Hey, Ginger. You know who should die? Gingers!!!" A boy said to her and it broke her train of thought. She looked up at them and her cheeks began to get red as a few others laughed. She smiled gently and put her head back down, but the ginger jokes kept coming.

Finally the class is over. I hope I can get moved. She walked out the class and began on her way to the next class. For the school to be so small and there not to be many kids the halls were packed with people. Rez felt her chest getting tight. She wasn't used to big crowds, she had never been. She clawed her way through the crowds trying to make it to her next class.

"Move out the way Ginger!" Someone said as they shoved her in the floor. In a split second she had people around her trying to calm her. But, it was to late. As she looked the mist around her eyes grew darker and her cheeks tear stained. Her skin became paler and she had bruising and rope burn around her neck. Her body began to glitch and twitch.
"Hey asshole! Y-You think y-y-y-you can push me around" Rez spoke her voice glitchy. This wasn't her. The kid turned to look at her, a hint of fear in his eyes. And what was their not to fear? A virus, depending on the power they had as norms, could hurt anyone. Rez was someone to fear most of all. She could create things out of thin air into reality. So, one could only imagine what the virus version of herself could do.

" Get your ass over here ya prick!" She started walking forward as the kid began to run and fear for his life.

"D34th!!!" The once so kind and sweet girl turned and stared face to face with Jest. She reached out and hugged D34th.
"Calm down. It's okay. Rez, please come out it's okay." The mist above her eyes turned back to its normal shade. Her skin turning back to it's lively color. She began to cry as her cheeks turned a bright red to match her.
"I'm sorry..."