Desperate Hookup

Eugene ran to the phone and dialed 911, still with tears washing his face.

  "Yes, may I help you?" The operator asked.

  "Yes! My boyfriend has been murdered! Hi- his body is a-a-at my front step! P-please come quick!" Eugene choked.

  "Sir, please calm down. I will send emergency vehicles your way. Remain calm." The operator said before Eugene hung up.

  Eugene turned to Ned sobbing hysterically throwing himself into Ned's arms. He could barely breathe it felt like his whole world was falling apart. He loved Keith it felt like they would be together forever, and here he was cold unfeeling outside his front door.

  "Hey, HEY! Eugene look at me, we're going to get through this together okay... you and me. Eugene and Ned just like old times. I need you to keep calm until an ambulance gets here, okay everything is gonna end up fine." Ned whispered to Eugene, as his world came down. He was still holding him after the police came, after the ambulance came. Just holding on to him, and Eugene was clutching him like he was the only thing that mattered in this cruel world.

  Maybe Ned took advantage of that. A helpless distraught Eugene in front of him, opened up long suppressed feelings. So when Eugene heaved his last sob Ned gently grabbed his chin before pressing a butterfly kiss to his lips.

  Blame it on what you will but suddenly their sandwiches were touching. Mustard and ketchup running down their faces as they hungrily aches for more. This wasn't a passing hunger no it was a craving for more. One sandwich wasn't enough. Soon the sandwiches had been combined one on top of the other. Neither one of them wanted to stop. This wasn't love make no mistake this was simple need for touch.