Suspect #5

Now what you might not have known about Steven is that he had a massive crush on Eugene like massive. Ever since the day they met, he likes to call it love at first sight. Of course he never told Eugene that. Eugene was a flame that attracted all sorts of people.

  So by the time Steven as cliche as it was, was going to confess. He already had a boyfriend Zach, and when they broke up Eugene practically threw himself at Keith. Suffice to say he was a bit angry.

  That anger only intensified as he was brought to be interrogated. So rather quickly he had decided the easiest way to get out of this mess was to take a lie detector test. Which in itself was absolutely ridiculous. As lie detectors could be faked if you knew how...Honestly he didn't even think it was worth it. Hopefully they would catch whoever this killer  was and he could go on his merry way.

  "Steven do you harbor any ill feelings for Eugene?" Mike questioned and the interrogation had begun.

  "Absolutely not." He answered.

  The results showed that he spoke the truth.

  "Did you murder either Keith Habersberger or Ned Fulmer?" Mike asked.

  "No." Steven answered with a blank stare.

  The lie detector spat back they he was once again, truthful.

  "Did you know about the plan to kill either Keith or Ned?" Mike continued.

  "No." He responded.

  The lie detector showed that Steven was not telling the truth.