chapter one

“Joy, wake up sweet cheeks” at first I think its my dad and I get super confused because there is only one person who calls me that, and I can guarantee you that it is not my dad. That would just be weird. But then he pulls me close “good morning baby” I tell him. “I made you breakfast.”  “ummm. That sounds good” I roll over and kiss him. He kisses me back. But soon stops. “You should go back to your own bed. The rest of the house will be up soon and no one can know about us” “you are right” I tell him before giving him one more quick kiss before rolling out of the bed. I pull on one of his shirts back and I can feel his eye on my back. And I bite my lip. I like him a lot. Like a lot a lot. He just makes me feel so beautiful like I am the only girl in the world.

I slowly walk out of the room, I open the door even slower. Good no one is up. No one can ever see me leaving his room. Ever. It would be even worse than the time Nina got caught sneaking out of Fabian’s room that one time. Lets just say that there is kind of a big age difference. I tip toe slowly to my room and open the door prying that it doesn’t squeak.  But it does.. like always my heart stops. Maura just rolls over and mumbles something softly. Good she is still sleeping. I change into my uniform and head downstairs to enjoy the lovely breakfast my man made me.