summary

I was going to kill Noah Wester if it was the last thing I did.

I used to say that a lot, in the sixth grade. My parents hated Noah's, and so naturally the two of us began to hate each other. It was a small town, so everyone (including Noah) knew of my death threats. I didn't mind, though, because I had it planned to perfection. Everything would go right.

Then I moved to Washington, and Noah Wester's imaginary funeral had completely erased from my mind. Fast forward five years, and I'm planning the best junior year that could possibly happen. Everything would go right.

Then my dad breaks the news. We were all moving back to Ohio. All of us. According to my mom, this was a good thing. According to every single cell in my body, this was not. And I was right, nothing had changed.

Not even my hatred for Noah Wester. Especially that.

A/N

if you're reading this story, I love you. I was really unsure about whether I should write a non-shawn story because I really didn't think any one would read it, but I want to thank you all so so so so so so much for reading this! The first chapter will be up very soon, I'm just finishing writing for Travel.

anyways, please share, comment and vote on this story so that others will be able to see it! I'm still v nervous that nobody is going to read it because Shawn isn't the love interest, but I really hope you guys prove me wrong!!!

also the good thing ab this is now ur friends who read my other stuff but don't stan shawn can now read one of my works in peace hdhfhs

I HOPE U GUYS ARE AS EXCITED AS ME FOR THIS STORY