Storyline

Lee Yoonji

'You can go.' Our professor's last word after his class.

Yes, I've been attending classes and Jungkook made sure I am. He said Namjoon told him and also it's part of the deal with the Counselor and the President of school. Believe it or not, he's with me in my every subjects; except majors. And I didn't  even know.

'Yoonji!' I turned my head to Jungkook. 'Let's head to the club.' He said with a smile. I just nodded.

He waited for me to put my things on my back pack then we walked to their club. I mean, I'm only a temporary helper. I can't say 'our' club.

'Yoonji, can we buy some food, before we go? I have a feeling this meeting will take long.' Jungkook kindly asked.

'Sure.' And we walked to the cafeteria.

Wondering how we got along? Well, the first time I helped them at their club, I saw him editing photos and videos on his laptop. It was cool and awesome so I got curious. He taught me how to take a video, about camera angles and so on. He even told about his Golden Closet Film.

It poked my rare interest that's why I asked some questions and that's how we clicked, I guess.

We entered the cafeteria. As soon as we stepped in, a series of commotion errupted.

Or I might say, irritating squeals from girls.

'OMO! Jungkook-oppa is here! Ohgod!' One of the girls squealed. I just rolled my eyes.

'I'm not your oppa.' Jungkook whispered on his gritted teeth. I just smirked at him.

'You get what you want, I'll just wait you here.' I told him and sat on one of the tables.

'You don't want anything?' He asked and I just shake my head. He nodded and went to the counter.

I plugged my earphones and looked at my playlist, looking for a song while waiting. I was scrolling my phone when I heard whispers.

'Who's that girl?' I heard a girl voice coming from one of the tables near me.

'I don't know and I don't care.' A bitchy voice answered the first girl.

'Yeah, the nerve of this bitch. Why is she clinging with our oppa?' Said the other bitch.

Oh, interesting.

I took a glance on the table where those girls are and they looked at me too. I raised my eyebrow like, Bitch? What?

After few minutes, Jungkook ran to my table carrying the foods he bought.

'That's a lot.' I said. He just chuckled.

'Believe me, this is not enough.' He said.

We were about to exit the cafeteria when the bitchy girl called Jungkook. He looked at her in his annoyed pokerface.

'Jungkook-oppa. Who is she? Why is she hanging out with you?' The bitch crossed her arms. I just scoffed.

Wow, acting like a girlfriend.

He looked at her from head to toe.

'Do I know you?' He asked. She was about to answer when Jungkook cut her. 'Nevermind. I just have two things for you.' He raised his two fingers.

The bitch looked happy that Jungkook really talk to her. I scruched up my nose. She looks stupid.

Oops! Sorry not sorry.

'One. I don't have to explained anything to you. Two. It's not your business.' Jungkook said.

He pulled my arms to walk. Then he suddenly stop. I looked at him.

'Oh and one more thing,' he looked at the girl. 'I'm not your oppa.' He said and continued walking.

I looked back to the girl who looked shocked and embarassed. I mockingly shrugged at her and smirk.

She's hopeless.

We continued walking silently. I looked at Jungkook. He's quite pissed off.

'You okay?' I asked. He looked at me.

'Yeah, just a little irritated.' He said and sighed

'Because she called you oppa?' I asked. He just nodded. 'Why don't you like being called oppa?'

'She's older than me and I don't like it.' He said. I just nodded.

'Hmm. Okay, oppa.' I side glanced at him. His eyes widens.

'Yah! Stop that. It's not funny and that's cringey.' He pouted and I just smirked.

'Whatever, let's go.' I said and walked a little faster.

We reached the office and we get in. Seokjin and Namjoon who was at the couch talking, looked at us when we entered.

'Oh, you're here.' Seokjin said. I just bowed at him. Jungkook sat where his Yoongi-hyung was.

'Why are you pouting, Jungkookie?' Hobi asked and he looked at me.

'Some female seniors talked to us at the cafeteria. And they called him oppa.' I said and all of them made ooohhh's and teased him.

'Our maknae is a man now.' Yoongi nudged his shoulder.

'Jungkookie-oppa~! Bbuing~! Bbuing~!' Hoseok made an aegyo. I cracked a little smile.

That's totally cute.

'Hyung~! Not you too. Yoonji teased me too.' Jungkook still pouting and sat beside me. I pat his head.

'Stop pouting or they'll keep on teasing you.' I said. Jungkook looked at Namjoon.

'What time do we start?' He asked.

'We'll just wait for Tae and Jimin.' He said and we all just nodded.

As if on cue, the door opened and the two guys came in.

'Sorry, we're late.' Taehyung said.

My gazed went to Jimin; the same time he looked at my direction too. I stared at him blankly and he raised his eyebrow at me. I just averted my eyes.

I still remember the scene on the rooftop. I almost fall, and that scares the shit out on me. I sat on the chair and the meeting started.

After some discussing, planning, designing and brainstorming we're finally done at the storyline.

I mean, they're finally done. It's all their works. They asked me about my opinion which I have none and I let them plan and discuss.

They're really good at this, and I don't have any slight idea about this.

'Good job, everyone.' Namjoon said. A series of streching and yawn erupted on the room. That's a long meeting. The sun was almost gone.

'It's done.' Seokjin smiled. Everyone smiled also. Namjoon nodded.

'We'll go with Serendipity.'

[Guess who's back~?
Are you still waiting? Hope so~.

Thanks for reading~!  Please vote and comment! Did you like it? 💜💜💜

You're amazing~ 💜😘

#ARMYpromotingbtsbecauseimjobless]