seungjinbin

requested by kidsngmin
More like ot8 + Jae but it has its moments, I thought this be cute. Sorry it's late!! I'm sorry it sucks, 1233 words + lil angst at the end. Happy late Halloween.

.
.
.
"It's Halloween! It's Halloween! It's Halloween! Its Halloween!" Seungmin yelled, jumping between his caregivers' beds. He wanted them up soon as possible, why? To go trick or treating or course!

The three planned a trip, involving a mass group of people and cute costumes.

Hyunjin grabbed the boy before he jumped again, pulling him down and giving him many kisses. Changbin threw himself onto the other two, joining the kisses and fit of giggles. After an half hour, Seungmin was cuddled up between the two, fast asleep. "He's so cute."

"Agreed." The two shared a peck, Hyunjin leaving to cook breakfast for them all.

Sometime later..

Knockknock!

"Channie!!" Seungmin yelled, throwing himself into the fellow Little's arms.

The two ran inside, plopping on the couch and talking about their Halloween costumes.

His caregiver? Woojin of course!

Woojin and the two all joined in on their secret handshake, bumping chests after so. "Tonight's going to be fun!" Changbin bounced on hair heals, a wide smily. Honestly, it was a big shocker to the other two caregivers he wasn't a Little, but it was still cute.

Knock knock!

"LIXIE! INNIE!" The two Little screamed, running to the door and dragging the third Little off, their caregiver giving the three each a hug.

"So, where we hitting first, the oldest- Jaehyun -asked, smiling widly, whispering so the 'kids' didn't hear.

"We'll hit out East, they have the biggest candy, slowly make our way back to the hotel. And once the boys are out, there is this party my friend Jinyoung got us all invites to." Hyunjin wrapped his arms around the others, huddling them all up in the hallway.

"M'kay, but. We have to make this the best Halloween first for the boys, it might be their last ones-" Woojin was rambling on until Changbin covered his mouth.

"They don't know that yet, we'll tell them later."

The four all nodded together, breaking apart the circle.

"Okay, boys, time for your costumes!"

"Yay!~"

A few hours later..

Finally, everyone was dressed, assigned an partner, and out the door.

They cought an Uber, several actually.

The carried a couple pillowcases they bought at the dollar store the day prior.

They laughed, the caregivers tryed to scare people with their 'non-spoopy costumes' as Seungmin said, but the Littles didn't let them.

"'m getting tired! My feet hurt! An' my back, an' an'-"

"Me too!" Jeongin intruped Chan, using his native tongue.

"Me more!" Seungmin and Felix shouted in synx, giggling and high-fiving.

Jeongin whined, obviously wanting to be the center of attention, so he cried and pretty soon, it caused the other Littles to cry too.

No one likes seeing friend their best friend cry.

"Oh shi-" Hyunjin cut Changbin off, picking up the baby boy and walking away from the crowd. Changbin called an Lyft– he liked them more then stupid 'Uber' –and their rides rushed them all to the hotel, but not without complaints of the crying boys.